What's your opinion on SML (formerly called SuperMarioLogan)?

What's your opinion on SML (formerly called SuperMarioLogan)?

youtube.com/channel/UCnSWkrRWNQWNhDusoWr_HXQ
youtube.com/channel/UCohcQ4xEr7tTLe5wyhX_pew

Attached: sml.jpg (88x88, 6.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkzEoFPSYuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a bad show that has SOUL.

sell-out, he should've just retired when he kept getting his videos restricted

What do you mean?
If I'm not mistaken once he stopped used Nintendo plushes his videos stopped getting restricted

>Seasons 1-9: SOUL
>Season 10-Now: SOULLESS

Amazing channel that started sucking when they moved to the disgusting human puppets. I find it funny people gave SML shit for making merchandise when SMG4 literally turned an Inkling into an OC just to make plushies out of it.

He received complaints from parents, his YouTube channel got demonized for being too edgy and he's no longer allowed to use Mario characters because Nintendo themselves wrote him a cease and desist letter

Attached: Cease_and_Desist_Letter_1.jpg (750x926, 162.6K)

They got a C&D from Nintendo, but I don't understand why they listened to it since SML is probably fair use as far as I know

There are people on this board who unironically watched and enjoyed this shit? How is it that Mario isn’t as renowned for autism as Sonic or Pokémon are? Is it just because those other two are more serious?

>Millenials and boomers on old youtube
>Lets use this to watch pirated anime and actual tv shows

>Zoomers on old youtube
>Lets use this to watch people's low quality videos playing with toys.

Sad.

Why wouldn't SML be considered fair use? Also, why hasn't SMG4 got a C&D as well?

You thought that's bad? I used to watch SMG4 before his videos became infested with waifufaggotory, anime references, reddit memes and was no longer allowed to use the word 'retarded'

The cease and desist likely isn't real considering the output of other channels and creators. SML, SMG4, Dorkly, SMBZ, Cute Mario Bros., and all those other Mario-centric parodies are fair use.

This shit isn't real, He most likely faked it to sell merchandise.

Sonic autism and Pokemon autism are kino though, Mario is the most fucking bland and safe game series you could possibly be into.

I despise that vile "Jeffy" creature with every fiber of my being.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkzEoFPSYuI
Do you like this video?

Source:Dude Trust Me

4/10, very satisfying to my soul but I didn't like the music

I used to be obsessed with it when I was 9. Now I don't give a shit. I'm surprised he's still making videos.

People have passed around DMCA letters they were given to by Nintendo and comparing them to this, and after looking this looks fake as shit.

SML got hit because it was legitimately damaging. Some girl tried hanging herself because she saw Jeffy do it in a video. Plus all the other crazy shit that would go on. I don't know about SMG4 but I doubt what he does nearly half the things Logan has done.

I dont want to be that guy but maybe kid's should be watched by their parents better. Honestly SML is all you need to prove that parents can't do their job and actually be a parent

YouTubers should not be expected to parent other people's children.
I agree with you 100%.