Batman Hush

A good Batman story?

Attached: MV5BM2M4MTRiNTEtNmMxMS00YWVkLWJkMGQtNGFmNTlhZmEyNjk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgyNTA4MjM@._V1_.jpg (1000x1500, 306.63K)

no

Absolutely not. Random 12 page stories from the 70's are better.

The animated flick or the comic? Hush the film sucks but the comic is meh better than most, but the worst of Jeph Loeb's batman work.

if it's your first batman read is good, the coolest villain's gallery with the pencils of Jim Lee. That's all.

fuck no

The comic is the worst of Loeb's Batman stuff, though the art is good. The movie somehow made it even worse.

Which version? Because no.

It was pretty bad. It was carried entirely by Jim Lee's art.

Wasn't this supposed to be a Nightwing story?

No other Batman comic writes Batman's inner monolog; the way he constantly analyzes every situation, better than Hush. Forget how awesome it is otherwise, that fact alone makes it one of the best Batman stories.

I liked the movie personally but I'm probably biased because I saw it first.

Take note OP: the people calling Hush bad will tell you that Grant Morrison's and Scott Snyder's runs are good, with a completely straight face.

Retards

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't loeb bring back joker after a hiatus in this story? Like he was mia or catatonic or something and loeb just threw him in with little to no explanation of how he returned.

Joker had been locked up in the Antarctica, in The Slab super prison, after the Last Laugh crossover. Loeb just moved him back to Arkham with no explanation.
Hush is just a big popcorn Batman movie in comics form. It's dumb and the mystery is lame, but it's entertaining and never boring. Nobody would give a shit if not for Lee's artwork though.

Pretty much this. Art looks great, but if you stop to think it gets really dumb. Kinda like comics in general really.

And this is why giving a shit canon in superhero comics is just about the dumbest thing you can do.

No, I'll tell you Alan Grant is good, though.

Yeah it took me some time but finally there about not worrying. It’s fucking dude dressed up in cape punching short dude who models himself after penguin. It’s silly, none of it matters, it’s fun and that’s it. What’s that? Joker was in Arctic? Eh fuck it he’s back in Gotham…how did he get back? Whatever it’s fucking joker.

In all fairness, Loeb wanted to do it as a maxiseries on his own corner of the universe, Jim Lee insisted on doing it as a mainline book because he wanted to have doing the main Batman book on his resume.

Absolutely not. Shilled by DC as some modern classic to gullible capeshit newfags who don't know any better.