All Grown Up was the ending of a franchise that lasted over fif-teen years

>All Grown Up was the ending of a franchise that lasted over fif-teen years
>Nick didn't even bother to give it a proper send off, no finale or anything
>It just sorta quietly stopped until the Rugrats reboot

It's depressing when you think about it

Attached: 1449593637387.jpg (500x707, 257.75K)

It shouldn't have existed. The finale that spawned it was the perfect send off.

Maybe they had an actual finale planned but it was banned from airing by Nick

>Maybe they had an actual finale planned but it was banned from airing by Nick
You've been reading too many Lost Media Wiki entries.

> Not wanting to see Phil be a hoter girl than Lil

Didn’t Nick always have a general policy of never officially giving a show a conclusion episode, so they could always rerun old episodes indefinitely because they thought kids were too stupid to notice the show was over if it wasn’t directly explained to them? I think I remember Angry Beavers wanted to do a finale, but Nick wouldn’t allow it and only some very salty unofficial meta audio was ever leaked. Also As Told by Ginger’s last seasons were delayed by years.

I think they even continued to make new Rugrats episodes after All Grown Up was airing, because even having a spinoff set in the future wasn’t enough for them to admit a show was over and done with.

Rugrats reboot should have been Tommy and the other's kids

"The Secret World of Alex Mack" definitely had a proper series finale, so I really can't say for sure.

This.
Tommy X Kimi

I thought that was a season finale, except they didn’t get renewed.

It was made to be THE end because the main actress said she was done with the show.

That's also live-action, which is a whole different ball game than an animated series.

When did this policy end? Because i know several nick shows that had definitive ending last episodes. Off the bat i can name avatar, korra, harvey beaks, welcome to the wayne, danny phantom, and mlaatr i think was planned to have a big finale that didnt happen because it was cancelled after the third season

>Didn’t Nick always have a general policy of never officially giving a show a conclusion episode, so they could always rerun old episodes indefinitely because they thought kids were too stupid to notice the show was over if it wasn’t directly explained to them?
Meanwhile, on Cartoon Network

Attached: weasel.png (755x145, 32.02K)

Probably some time after Nick diverted all of its attention onto Spongebob.

Attached: 1548742284325.jpg (753x600, 339.69K)

Realistically where would the rugrats be now and who had kids with who?

Attached: 8A4A35FC-8DDC-4BB0-B6E1-9C067114C4B7.jpg (529x672, 313.15K)

Franchise finales on non-serial shows are a rarity in those days.

that art is from someone who worked on the show and they said the characters all grew up to be frumpy adults just like their parents.

Tommy and Angelica
Chuckie and Kimi
Phil and Lil
Susie and No one, Black women don't have husbands
Dil and his alien waifu

that's pretty fucking baseball

I never really wanted to ship these characters, and I would fully expect them to be the kind of friendgroup that would all find life partners outside of their childhood friend circle.

At best I could maybe see Tommy/Kimi having a thing at some point. Or possibly even Chucky/Kimi if they ever went through an experimental phase where they messed a little with the step sibling taboo.

Also I guess Angelica ending up with that chubby redhead kid could make sense, but half the time I forget he even exists, and I think the rest of the fandom does too.

>all incest pairings
>Susie has the most siblings to pick from out of any of the cast, but still choose to exclude her
Bitch, what are doing?

Was it Angelica going full on Bad Babysitter with Chucky?

I'd watch that

Attached: 1647392396767.jpg (529x672, 311.11K)