Will you be okay with an I AM HOPE Batman in the sequel Any Forums?

Will you be okay with an I AM HOPE Batman in the sequel Any Forums?

Attached: SAtRP9BdBKuUjuxKgtQaxX.jpg (1280x720, 65.75K)

Of course I will

He has to ditch the antennas
He's not Ant-man

Batman working with the National Guard at the end just feels wierd.

Yes if he has Robin and by Robin I mean Dick Grayson not the mayor's son or a cop named Robin and by Dick Grayson I mean a kid whose parents were circus performers who gets adopted by Bruce not a full-grown adult who lives with Bruce a kid who wears a Robin suit (red gymnast suit yellow cape green tights) I'll love it

saw it yesterday, fell asleep until the Batmobile scene because of the noise, then fell asleep again

5.5/10, a nice nap at least

>implying the ending wasn't tacked on they aren't going to instantly revert back to edgy batman beating up criminals in a music video again

Based.

I'm looking forward to playboy Bruce, hopefully we get that in the sequel

Absolutely, just as long as it doesn't go full Nolan and abandon the darker look to everything.
Shut up autist.

This

>No media literacy

I'd rather have him struggle with fucking up so bad he ended up being responsible for killing a bunch of people and being the symbol he wants to be. Going full hopemode right away and trashing the autist emo approach completely would be weird.

>I'd rather have him struggle with fucking up so bad he ended up being responsible for killing a bunch of people
This continues to be the most fucking pea brained take.

Why would Batman suddenly struggle to not kill people when his entire kit is nonlethal and mostly prototypes of more effective weapons?

I’m actually hoping for a grounded Poison Ivy that can still control plants to a lesser and more realistic way and use mind control pheromones
I’d love a scene of someone staring in awe as she made a tree drop its leaves or make a whole field bloom
And by realistic I just mean she shouldn’t violate the biological limitations of the plants and their mass

Movie 1: I am vengeance
Movie 2: I am the KNIGHT
Movie 3: I am BATMAN

I'm glad you enjoyed your nap

>expecting basic media literacy from Any Forums

Attached: 01192857.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>I have a short attention span

Zoomers

I work on the road and didn't see the movie until last night.

Am I the only one that thought that was one of the worst, more boring movies I've ever watched? I mean you're talking about a sequel and I'm sitting here wondering how that fucking thing wasn't a total bomb. It ended like eight times.

It was a literal character arc that was being touched on throughout the film, dipshit. Pay attention next time.

>Am I the only one that thought that was one of the worst, more boring movies I've ever watched?

Nope. In fact lots of people with ADD exist. You're not alone.

"I can control trees!"
"Holy shit, what can you make them do?!"
"Well, you see, they don't actually do much but..."
*a flower blooms and unblooms in your general direction as Poison Ivy gives you the finger guns*

"Do you have any other powers?"
"I'm also at least a 9/10 and always DTF."

>edgelord detected

I mean... you're not wrong. My whole family hated it though.

Why?

>pea brained take

He literally inspired The Riddler in this rendition.

It's not that crazy of an idea, either. There are a ton of Batman stories that imply that Batman and his villains are in a toxic cycle of inspiring each other and forcing each other to up their game.

Even Hugo Strange in Arkham City was like, "Had you ever considered that all this is your fault? Your presence creates these animals."

I think user means struggling with being indirectly responsible, inspiring some maniac to put on a mask and decide to kill a ton of people because he thinks he and Batman are the same.