I love symbiotes

I love symbiotes.

Attached: Venom-1.jpg (1710x900, 246.78K)

symbiot*

It's a shame after all these years Venom and Carnage are still the only ones they've done much with, all the rest may as well have never existed

Attached: eddie_brock_s_symbiotes_by_taclobanon-d50btit.jpg (746x1070, 229.78K)

I liked them better when they were more fucked up. Venom and Carnage eating Eddie and Cletus' cancer juices, Venom going out and sucking people's adrenaline, as well as throwing Eddie off a building to eat his. Needing to eat brains or chocolate. Even Peter's fucked up sleeping. Now they're just sentient iron man suits, look how cool it is for everyone who wears one.

Well why don't you marry them if you love them so much

I would.

Attached: 1637195695794.png (1169x1061, 816.3K)

Imagine how much a symbiote could pleasure it's host. What kind of coward wouldn't marry it?

I do like symbiotes but I'm more of a Goblin man these days. At least they can get shit done without everything coming back to Norman.

It's surprisingly easy to forget this happened, happened to me a few months ago.

Attached: 1623017774131.jpg (1821x2800, 857.41K)

Cause both of them have history, with Venom being the best known representation since as pointed out, he skirts that line between hero and monster real perfectly. The others either lack a personality or define themselves by their relationship to their host, which gets boring after the twentieth page of the symbiote insisting to the host "you need me" like an incredibly co-depdendent gf.

I still don't get how Carnage symbiote + Goblin = fire powers

Fucking love Sleeper's design.

Marvel please don't waste this symbiote.

Attached: Screenshot_20211016-193249-161.png (1080x1319, 2.1M)

ngl been thinking a while of writing a story involving a symbiote wanting to date and marry their host while still dragging them around fighting crime and aliens and stuff

Is he still a cat?

Flash solo when
I am bored with Dylan

Won't be for awhile, especially with him on a new Savage Avengers team

Attached: savage avengers flash.jpg (874x1350, 267.33K)

Write it and post the link here, I'd read that.
Yes.

I like the idea of symbiotes but hate what has been done with them

same
and the movies haven't been good either, the character is eddie brock has been turned into a joke, as has venom

Remember when that one X-Men crossover ran with the misconception that symbiotes actually absorb the powers of their host?

Attached: Venom_Vol_1_162_Textless.jpg (922x1400, 460.97K)

Me too

Attached: DbgqC3EU8AArauA.jpg (900x635, 192.31K)

Drop the link if you get around to it

I sure remember one of Venom's mandatory superduper cosmic gigaton powerups in The End

The End was good but not the way things would play out canonically

Attached: venom-carnage-is-listed-as-sci-fi-horror.jpg (690x500, 76.75K)