The Future of Disney TVA

How's it looking?

Attached: 20220315_162218.jpg (3323x3783, 1.29M)

Like shit

Ah well. I guess I’ll have more time to watch anime.

amazing, none of those shows had a decent ending

Where's the marvel stuff

Primos still pisses me off.

marvel is under a different animation studio specifically named "marvel animation", the same studio that made those godawful disney xd shows

moon girl is the only show not to be under "marvel animation"

Ironic given the best disney cartoons of the past decade aren't even on the top lmfao

Have they done anything recently

Not good, shit at most.

Disney is on the same way as current CN lineup.
Soulless shows

This is a joke right.

their last solo work was that forgettable spider-man cartoon from 2017 and their recent collaborative work is the disney junior show "spidey and his amazing friends"

>bait

>on the same way
You can say that about the top list too

This is really depressing

>Lineup is perfect for a 7-11 year old kid
Like things should be
Fuck Star
Fuck Big Hero 6
Fuck Owl House

Fuck man I wish whenatvel had decent to good cartoons. Imo ultimate Spider-Man onwards have been trash. I hear ultimate gets better the more you watch I only saw some of season 1 but I didn't like it and everything after that has been even worse

>Big City Greens
>The Ghost and Molly McGee
bullshit
>Moon Girl and the Devil Dinosaur
>Hamster and Gretel
sound like utter bullshit
>Kiff
looks like bullshit
>Primos
inscrutable, seems to be some kind of latino pandering
>Hailey's On It!
could be decent?

Somewhat better than what CN and Nick offers

Those are 8 more show than what CN has to offer this year

>Primos
>1 Girl, 12 male cousins.

Attached: image_2022-03-15_161357.png (1276x696, 398.64K)

The Moon Girl and Molly McGee are better, can't say much Hailey's on it though. Primos is just another Casagrandes, Hamster & Gretel looks like another shitty generic shows that nobody cares, Kiff is another furryshit show.

>Big City Greens & The Ghost and Molly McGee
I've been enjoying these shows and I hope they keep the quality up.
> Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur
I want this to be fun adventures of girl and her dinosaur with little connection the rest of Marvel
> Hamster & Gretel
The Premise sounds dumb but being by Dan Povenmire has me intrigued. Phineas and Ferb were great but lasted too long. Milo Murphy's Law was under cooked. So this should be telling about Dan as a creator.
> Kiff
Don't know anything beyond this poster and it doesn't inspire any interesst.
> Primos
Thought this was coco spin off just by the poster, looked it up and its not. Sounds like kids doing kids stuff so I need actual footage to make a judgement.
>Hailey's On It
Probably the most promising of the yet to air shows. It looks interesting though the premise sounds not really well thought out