GET IN HERE JSA CHADS

GET IN HERE JSA CHADS
A JSA BOOK IS CONFIRMED

>Joshua Williamson confirmed someone is working on a Justice Society book on The Comic Conspiracy podcast! (38:56)
podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-comic-conspiracy/id429201733

Attached: alex-ross-justice-society[1].jpg (1980x990, 482.2K)

Wild that it's taken 11 years for a JSA comic to get off the ground after it got canned with New 52.

It's going to suck anyway.

>Joshua Williamson confirmed someone is working on a Justice Society book on The Comic Conspiracy podcast!
>and it's Joshua Williamson

DC is still suffering all the damage Didio did
its going to take years to recover

>being happy for any of your cherished characters getting the spotlight in current year
you never learn, do ya

>JSA by Williamson
He is Snyder lite in terms of plot retardation so he is an awful choice for that book
Venditti seems better for a new JSA book

Agreed Vendetti is a much better choice also Williamson’s take on Alan sucked in Infinite Frontier

You’d think with the Stargirl show giving them more attention that WB would be more receptive to them getting a new ongoing.

After seeing Any Forums arguing today that Krypto is a Batman character, I have no doubt that this board will say that JSA counts as a Bat-Book.

Funny how DC is worse off now that Didio isn't in charge...

DC is always 20 years too late on capitalizing things.

>Williamson

I don't even dislike the current DC writers. I'm just tired of it always being the same ones.

You speak as if Williamson is as omnipresent as Ewing.

Damn well feels like it. That what happens when you become an "architect", your presence is all around other books.

Who cares

It will be woke propaganda garbage.

Just like the rest of DC’s comics.

90% of the book will be Alan Scott sucking cock and the rest of the team apologizes for their privileges.

Williamson is currently writing Batman, Robin, Justice League Incarnate, Deathstroke Inc, he’s going to be writing Justice League after Bendis is done and he’s going to be writing that dark crisis event the guy is spreading himself way too thin

The Batman gig is only temporarily though. Likely after Dark Crisis is over, it's probably going to be Deahstroke/Robin/Justice League. So there is just enough room for a JSA book.

Took me a while to realize those are paintings behind them, I was confused as to why Superman was outside looking so disapprovingly through the window

I still think he’s pushing himself too much, also if JL Incarnate and his past work on JL is any indication he’s not the best with team books

So is a Batman character in the JSA right now?

Attached: jyrqknE3SuyHFMAzFgRZ8W9mnN1hGpAPI6juBs4bmxM.jpg (794x505, 45.84K)