Is this what Toronto really looked like back in 2002?

Is this what Toronto really looked like back in 2002?

Attached: 1647377224913.jpg (1200x1500, 447.21K)

no

Yes, but in grey. Only grey.

Why grey? I see the sun there.

Not enough "Under Construction" signs

>Canada
>sun
user...

Why is it that mainstream artists from Toronto take anime inspiration and make fictional Toronto look so nice?

Attached: spcbd3.jpg (1978x3056, 1.56M)

Where's the Zellers?

Downtown Toronto is pretty nice.

South Canada, user

only if you're chinese

>Toronto
You mean New Beijing? Sorry I mean New New Delhi.

You can move to rural Alberta if you want to see nothing but white people

As a Michigan fag that lives right next Windsor, you fags get warm weather and sun. Now stop coming here and shitting up my roads and learn how to drive

Canada would ten times better if Toronto got swallowed by the earth, just saying.

Canada would be ten times better if it still looked like this.

Attached: Canada-1750-Nell-America-Settentrionale-map-odawa-algonquin-mississaugas-cree-atikamekw-sioux-indigenous.jpg (2362x1845, 1004.25K)

So are tours to random family temples a thing? Not just in Toronto, but anywhere in America or Canada. I live in NYC and I've never seen that. There are lots of fellowships and small churches or places of worships, but I've never seen a family house of worship that people visit like a tourist stop.

Was there ever a time when Canadians actually said "hosers" outside of Great White North?
I kind of cringed when Mei said it because it felt like the writers were trying too hard to let you know that "HEY THE SETTING OF THIS MOVIE IS IN CANADA"

>shitting up my roads
Our roads are shitty be default.

I'd rather listen to a Torontonian complain endlessly about their condo rent than a single second of some prairie shithead rave about the latest Trudeau conspiracy bullshit

You just know some Canadian clapped his feet like a baby when his favorite corporation acknowledged his nation's existence.

>were the last time Canada made any good music
>Al Jourgensen ruined them with his heroin faggoty
I am so sorry Canada.

Attached: tumblr_p0amcaL2py1r2zb9zo1_1280[1].png (1080x801, 519.99K)

like fat dump baby with drool running down his mouth