I literally never saw her as a racist caricature but simply as a sassy old fat black lady

I literally never saw her as a racist caricature but simply as a sassy old fat black lady.

Attached: sassy old lady.jpg (437x328, 16.34K)

I guess I could see people taking offense into the kinda character she is since people might find it a stereotype, but to me, she always felt endearing. She was always amusing interacting with Tom. Heck, I'm not even sure if she's still around, kinda miss her.

THICC

Datz cuz yo white coloniza, u cracka

Check ur privelege

Not fat anymore.

We're only allowed to portray black people as ghetto hood rats or white people with brown skin. No in between.

I always liked her the most

don't worry they turned her white in her later appearance in the 21st century

Why can't you portray them as an actual character?
Or better yet not do it at all

>I literally never saw her as a racist caricature
This exact line has been said about Little Black Sambo, the OG racist caricature against black people.
I don't think she's any kind of caricature either but come on quite making a shitty argument on purpose.

Attached: Sambo and either his Mum or a murderous drag queen I dunno.jpg (474x562, 84.4K)

why would you want to portray them unrealistically?

>black people dont have big lips
>fat black woman with big lips arent realistic
so... why the fuck are these racists when black people look like that IRL?

>black people do something
>is a racist stereotype like eating fried chicken with watermelon

>making a shitty argument on purpose.

Attached: the world you knew is gone and never coming back.jpg (1280x720, 79.83K)

ugh thicc

Ekko in Arcane does this. He's unapologetically black but also based and not a mouthpiece for gay identity politics.

Its really one of those instances where white people try and do something for another race to show how not racist they are but makes them look more racist. I grew up watching these and just thought she looked like the maid or helper and saw nothing wrong with it. A shame they stopped showing those episodes

>so... why the fuck are these racists when black people look like that IRL?
Mostly because they only look like that when they're on a strict diet of methamphetamines and turkey gravy. Also because the story relies on this weird idea that black people are incapable of feeling pain or something.

So you DONT wanna black weeb gf character?

>black people dont have big lips and noses
????

Attached: BBP2TS3CAAApyJs.jpg (265x290, 14.85K)

It's not that they're big it's that they're red and men with red lips is emasculating cause it looks like make up.

As you can see here they are not red they are black.

red just make them contrast more.

She even owns a house in a nice neighborhood

are weeb gfs not something you'd predict would be white?

I've seen black people with pink lips

I watched an episode with her the other day. Jerry making a blackface joke with an inkwell (different episode) was way more offensive than anything she did in an episode.