X-MEN: HELLFIRE GALA ONE-SHOT ANNOUNCED

>Mark your calendar, because mutantkind is hosting another Hellfire Gala and it’s shaping up to be a night that Marvel fans dare not miss!

>Superstar creators Gerry Duggan, Russell Dauterman, Matteo Lolli, C.F. Villa, and Kris Anka will deliver 72 pages loaded with high-stakes drama, shocking character developments, and of course, showstopping Super Hero fashion.

>At last year’s gala, mutants changed the face of the solar system, terraforming Mars and claiming it for mutantkind. This time around, they’ll once again set out to bring radical transformation to the Marvel Universe and are inviting every super hero on the planet to witness it. And when an uninvited guest crashes the party, the chaos that ensues will cause cracks in the very foundation of Krakoa and lead directly into the biggest Marvel story of the year: Kieron Gillen and Valerio Schiti’s JUDGMENT DAY!

>All that, plus the reveal of the new X-Men lineup and the winner of the mega-popular X-Men fan vote. The seeds for what’s to come in the X-Men franchise over the next few years are planted right here!

"Last summer your host Emma Frost invited you to celebrate Krakoa with some fireworks. This year, it's about celebrating mutantdom's friendship with humanity,” Duggan explained. “Once again, we have a murderer's row of talent crafting a one-shot with revelations that will chart the biggest stories in the Marvel Universe. All that, and meet a new team of X-Men."

>Stay tuned for more Hellfire Gala announcements, including this year’s stunning variant covers!

SOURCE: marvel.com/articles/comics/hellfire-gala-new-x-men-lineup-exposed-secrets-heartbreaking-betrayal

Attached: 20220315_211412.jpg (2698x4096, 1.72M)

Illyana looks like a deviantart oc

>X-MEN: HELLFIRE GALA ONE-SHOT
At least they learned from last time that this shit doesn't need to be a line-wide event.

At least Scott doesn't look completely stupid this time.

I hope it’s not Firestar, but it probably will be.

Surge nation!

>Russell Dauterman, Matteo Lolli, C.F. Villa, and Kris Anka
>72 pages
Goddamn

Is Cuckclops finally going to fuck Emma's stinky pussy?

I dont think makeup can hind a person's nose. what going on with Magik?

He has been this whole time. They’ll just show it on panel now, then just give subtext.

Alright, who let Illyana huff spraypaint?

I actually like this look for Emma, we need more underboob cleavage in comics.

>an uninvited guest crashes the party
guessing this is the Eternals and then it leads into judgment day.

why do they look so ugly

I think her outfit is supposed to mimic Rachel's outfit from last year
And Rachel is stuck in Otherworld when this happens

Attached: 1615920097032.jpg (1301x2000, 389.02K)

Emma talked about last year’s Gala as being about building bridges only for it to just be about them showing off claiming both Mars for themselves and electing themselves as the ones who speak for everyone. I can only imagine what “celebrating mutantdom’s friendship with humanity” is supposed to mean especially when they view themselves as better than humans

Looks gay and retarded

When is Rachel just going to come out and say that her time as a hound left her with a crazy bondage/dominatrix fetish?

God that outfit was terrible. Why would you want to dress in an outfit reminiscent of when you were enslaved to hunt down your own kind?

So what you're saying is that it looks like the first hellfire gala.

Hickman's X-Men will get good any day now... aaaaaany day now...

Emma has already said twice that she is alone

She looks Carnagized.

Because she's secretly into being enslaved?

it no longer Hickmen X-men user

Is Hickman even still involved in this anymore? Didn't he drop out when marvel decided to keep the krakoa era going instead of letting him finish his story?

Yes, as in not having a boyfriend.
I’m talking about fuck buddies though. Like Jean with Logan.

>Gerry Duggan
Yawn

it hasn't been hickman's x-men since hoxpox ended.

Damn, it took so long it ended before it got good.

You can fuck someone and still feel alone after, since it was just a quick fuck with nothing meaningful. In Sinisters secrets Scotts always been fucking around.

Attached: 1636062684630.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)