Alright since we're talking about gay/queer superheroes so much...

Alright since we're talking about gay/queer superheroes so much, which Big Two characters should actually be made gay (or bi or whatever) in your opinion? Or if that's too extreme, which characters would you be alright with being turned gay?

Picture only tangentially related

Attached: 1323322579499.png (500x332, 138.49K)

No need need for another Superboy, Superman, Robin or Batman as queer. Since we already have Jon, Apollo, Midnighter and Tim.

So no Clark, Conner, Jason, Damien, Dick etc.

The big ones that need it come out are the women: Zatanna, Mary Marvel, Donna Troy, Huntress, Ravager and Yara Flor.

A lot of X-women:
Kitty (already), Rachel Summers, Jubilee, (bi), Magik (pansexual), Pixie, X-23 (bi)

Apollo is canonically a big Superman fanboy

Create your own character faggot

Captain Marvel and Spider-Woman

Attached: 1647370034459.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

Cass and Steph.
Come on, DC, I know you want to.

Soon

Attached: 8691BFEC-1B42-404D-92FE-DBF35B7C53C9.jpg (960x1182, 1006.72K)

What about the villains, Any Forums?

Black Tom Cassidy.

Ibac

My two male choices.

Female would be the female Scorpia at Marvel. And Faora at DC.

None of them. Gay erasure is based.

Why are gays obsessed with conversion and not creating two gay characters capable of becoming legitimate big two material?

If the appeal and demand is there create something.

OP here, I agree, but that's not the topic here. I'm legitimately just curious if there are characters who if they were made gay/bi that people would go "Okay, that's not terrible" or even "Okay, that makes sense" over, since the response most of the time is "This is stupid and doesn't make any sense".

Ben Reilly

Sounds like you have your answer op
Injecting gay ideology into things not created with it in mind is in fact stupid.

This is why you need to create something, but they never seem to, either because they acknowledge people are simply not interested, or they feel they lack the ability to create something outside of "I AM GAY" as its main character personality point.

Bisexual: Lady Blackhawk, Donna Troy, Vixen, Huntress, Jade, Zatanna, Hawkgirl (Kendra)

Mary Marvel. Ironheart

Attached: CFA2EC03-5C1D-415F-951D-43AB0B4DE018.jpg (960x1267, 814.16K)

That is not Jessica

Attached: EWJEj-nXsAUHvX0.jpg (1322x2048, 374.59K)

The real answer lies the in execution, OP. Most queer people don't want just representation of two dudes cuddling it out, they want to see the journey of discovery that goes with it too. Very few queer people just wake up one day knowing they're gay, they have months or even years of introspection to work it out, even before they get the courage to start openly dating.

But most comic book writers can't or won't do that now, they'd rather just try and flip a switch to skip all that i.e. like how Iceman was shoved out of the closet by Jean and then went ultra super gay. So most readers basically have to settle for the kind of pairings that involve friendships that look far more than just friendships. Like with Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown, or Cain Marko and Black Tom Cassidy, or even Deadpool and Cable. Cause let's be honest, it's the best they can really get outside of excessive pandering. They get the journey and romance they wanted, even if they have to grumble that the Big Two aren't making it official already.

Attached: d523f13ce7ed668ba0314042bde82cf9.jpg (988x896, 152.94K)

Attached: Ben and Johnny.png (1928x1876, 3.33M)

None of them. If their creators didn't make them gay, they're not gay, and anything that says otherwise is non-canon fanfiction. Simple as. Just create new characters.