You now remember Sasuke Venom

You now remember Sasuke Venom

Attached: 1647372439611.png (646x650, 756.58K)

Looks more like Angeal.

See?

Attached: angeal.jpg (365x448, 27.54K)

its not just the looks he was OW THE EDGE

I had problems with Cates Venom run but shitting on Sasuke here was not one of them

Is this a character that actually exists? Looks like Zack with his hair down

>same face
>same hair style
>same color scheme
>same body build

I don't know him so I looked up his wiki and read this
>Lee overpowered the symbiote with his willpower and disregarding its outraged protests, using it to kill every member of Tombstone's gang, as well as those of Black Cat's gang.
reads like fan fiction, My OC is so badass and cool the symboite can't control him

Attached: chocolate.png (249x248, 122.35K)

He is from Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, yes he is real.

he's edgy thats why anons call him sasuke venom its not the looks

God, I remember reading this clown's misadventures. I know it's hyperbole, but I have so much trouble thinking of a more pointless character in Marvel history than this dinglehopper. Even his venom design was a mess.

Attached: RCO018_1487165138.jpg (1988x3056, 1.56M)

Venom is cute.

Yep, that's exactly how it happened. The symbiote was still good after being with Flash and Lee mindraped it into submission. It wasn't even subtle, they have "mental battle" or whatever and Lee literally pins it down like he's about to fuck it.

>It wasn't even subtle, they have "mental battle" or whatever and Lee literally pins it down like he's about to fuck it.
based

Which symbiote user is this again?

Actually now he's starting to remind me of Kovu or Simba.

Lee Price

Didn't he die when he had the Mania symbiote or something?

Lmao.

>Any guy with long dark hair is Sasuke
Try again, Weeb. This design is clearly inspired by Trent Reznor and his look from the music video for "I'm Afraid Of Americans" by David Bowie

read the thread jackass looks aren't the only reason people call him sasuke