Aren't they so cute, Any Forums?

Aren't they so cute, Any Forums?

Attached: timandbernard.jpg (790x1200, 126.99K)

No

Robin's got a far cuter boyfriend than Superboy.

>I'm bi which means I'm never dating women again

Boring and sanitized

yuck

Attached: 1539988153238.jpg (567x790, 354.22K)

>>I'm bi which means I'm never dating women again
More like I'm bi and nobody will ever take me seriously again.

God, I hate fujos.

Who's this douche, and how soon is he going to die in a firey explosion to make Tim sad?

You just know Steph, after learning of this, is going to slut it up to cope.
With both boys and girls.

Attached: 71EFE90E-39BE-4C1F-A69C-A44E411DC501.jpg (823x1085, 815.94K)

>Reduce to being only referred to as "The Gay Robin" and the only thing talked about with his character is exploring a suddenly given sexuality
Timfags might as well kill themselves

I really don't care about gays. They can do whatever the fuck they want, you know. I'm ok with it. But then I see shit like this and all I can feel is disgust.

Fujos are for anime and manga not comics, and they don't like when official gay shit happens because they know they can do it better than the official material.

Cop out. They're cowards.

Attached: otp.jpg (540x540, 111.94K)

He’s in the new Young Justice mini series.
And is currently in comics as Bruce’s sidekick in Chip Zdarsky’s Batman ongoing.

Attached: DEE8AE1A-F59A-4850-8F2B-B8D3EE0E62EC.jpg (960x1372, 1.25M)

Could be worse. You might be a fan of a character who's was history was rewritten to force him to be a fag instead of Bi despite having a son that could have represented and only be shown in "Pride Month" comics and be a JSA background accessory

Attached: Alan_Scott.jpg (2000x1499, 398.58K)

Conner is for plucky young blondes, not cocksuckers like Tim.

Everyone was already calling Tim the gay Robin, but only when Timfags weren't around. We didn't want to upset these guys, they've suffered enough. And now here we are...

He never sat this way with Steph.

>make Robin bi
>make superboy bi
>not just pair them up together
but why?

When did this happen, user? I totally missed it. Or maybe I thought I was dealing with normies mixing him up with Earth-2 Alan.

>Young Justice
Go look at those thread or anywhere outside of Any Forums and you'll notice the only thing people are talking about with Tim is how he will "reveal the fag" to the team.

>Batman
Pretty sure he hasn't done anything worth talking about.

Let's be honest, him assimilated to the LGBT is the equivalent of placing him in comic book limbo and doing nothing with him

Infinite Frontier. Worse is they could have place both characters in the same universe like Supergirl and Power Girl but that would take creativity and effort, something the LGBT seems to lack

She’s gonna end up with Jason

Attached: 7E61F1ED-F1A9-4AE7-957C-5618ACF20842.png (659x508, 441.13K)

Travis always gives good art, though this and the other cover aren't something that should be happening unless Bernard immediately solves the great secret.

Chip Zdarsky run starts using July and according to him Tim will have an important rol.

Because it’s not about shipping. It’s about representation in each franchise.

Hope so, I want to see selfinserters loose their mind.

Is there anything good DC is doing these days?

Thought that was Squirrel Girl from the thumbnail and now I'm disappointed.