This show could not be made today

This show could not be made today.

Attached: p7894884_b_v13_ab.jpg (2160x2880, 549.39K)

explain

Unironically ahead of its time with almost every joke

Yes it could, there would just be a lot more people crying about it.

just another "offensive to the max" wannabe South Park

Shows like The Real World are outdated so nobody would understand the parody.

Any Forums the show

Attached: 1633389728999.jpg (851x315, 209.95K)

South Park is still airing so yes it could

It actually predicted the gay future

Attached: Stupidkidshow2.png (559x431, 331.4K)

They still exist. They're just not as popular.

South Park is subdued compared to this.

man, i remember how a disliked the show back in the day for its lowbrow humor; but now i love it

Foxy Love killed everyone in the movie. She should have just kept her head down and they wouldn’t have been discovered

>South Park is subdued compared to this.
it really isn't

Reality television isn't relevant anymore so a parody of it wouldn't catch on

Rewatching clips from this makes me cringe so hard. It's so rancid.

they sure forgot about the concept of the show very early

The first season and a lot of season 2 were so good. Captain Hero killed this show

On stream, it would be.

That’s where all the new adult cartoons are going.

Good. We don't need shit shows like this.

It was shit tier comedy. Foxxy was the best character by miles and the rest of them were badly developed. Most glaring was the Spongebob parody. Where was the wacky, I don't give a shit attitude? This is a PARODY of Spongebob, isn't it? (Where real Spongebob had hopes, dreams and feelings, this parody should have been all crazy and happy no matter what was going on. If things got too heavy he should have simply abandoned the scene to go find something more fun to do.) They didn't need the super man parody. A gym bro would have done nicely. The princess parody? Why was she so upfront evil? Wouldn't she be more on the manipulative bitch side of life? The Link parody? Absolutely unneeded. They could have just put a regular homosexual with narcissistic tendencies in the role like that guy who used to fight with Puck on the Real World. That would have been great tv. The pig? Again, way out of place. He might have worked if the characters were more believable. Everything about that show was just so unbalanced it was painful to watch.

>The pig? Again, way out of place.
did you really not get he's a parody of crude, badly animated internet flash cartoons? damn you're stupid and so are your opinions

>man, i remember how a disliked the show back in the day for its lowbrow humor; but now i love it
That's the same way I feel about Family Guy.

This. They literally spell it out in the first episode.

No it didn't you retard, that was a reference to stuff like parents groups thinking Teletubbies and Spongebob were gay and were pushing a gay agenda.

The show humor would never be allowed today it made fun of gays transgenders religious people retarded people etc without reason.