I hate Bendis because he makes black characters

>I hate Bendis because he makes black characters
>I love McDuffie because he made black characters decades ago.

Why is Any Forums like this?

Attached: Comic creators.jpg (1908x1872, 469.16K)

Thats not why we hate bendis

>Bendis shill attempts new strawman argument

This is getting sad. Maybe Bendis shouldn't have shut down his forums.

Any Forums having OPs getting mad at something that never happened is pique Any Forums culture.

I never want to hear leftoids whine about muh strawman ever again after shit like this post.

There’s a major difference, Mcduffie did it because he wanted representation Bendis does it because he wants residuals.

I dont hate bendis.
I liked USM.
I like mcduffie but I dont like how op ben 10 got, this little skinny teen boy is now paraded around by sois as one of the greatest characters in fiction just because he has the stre goth to go against goku or superman

Ben dont wanna trade hands with giorno

>can't even shitpost properly

Alright, try to criticize bendis and his characters without bring up race. Are you just going to ignore all of the anti Miles and Riri threads that only talk about their race?

Attached: intro-1642614813.jpg (780x438, 74.97K)

Why do you bring up race all the time? Are you saying that Bendis' defenders are racist? That's fucked up.

Playing chase the goalposts with someone being intensely dishonest? Also very Any Forums.

People dislike the way Bendis writes characters in other words the personalities or lack thereof he gives them. They also dislike his WORDS WORDS WORDS style he does sometimes and how he often ignores previous events in a character/book's history or directly contradicts them. He will even try to reference or make an arc based on something from old continuity but still ends up contradicting the thing he is referencing which makes you wonder if he even read the thing at all. Whenever he writes teen characters it's very hello fellow kids. And then you have the big criticism of his works which is bendis speak.

His characters are boring.

Attached: 1647205309896.jpg (457x457, 55.54K)

Who are either of these people

OP trashed a black writer to prop up Bendis and then is turning around and accusing everyone else of being racist

People hate Bendis and like McDuffie because McDuffie had talent and Bendis does not. Or, rather, maybe Bendis had talent at one point, but it got lost ages ago.

Actually, scratch that, Bendis never had talent. He ruined the Avengers all the way back in the 00s, for God's sake.

>Alright, try to criticize bendis and his characters without bring up race.
That's hard to do because a lot of Bendis writing is flawed BECAUSE he made Miles Morales with, "he's Black Spiderman" in mind as part of his "character". Other writers have since fixed him, but Bendis was hoping that "black" would suffice enough as a personality. We don't hate early Miles because he's black, we hate him because Bendis thinks that black is a character trait.

>I hate Bendis because he makes bad black characters
>I love McDuffie because he made good black characters decades ago.
FTFY

>Alright, try to criticize bendis and his characters

Are you trying to pretend his Avengers Disassembled never happened? Cause that was complete shit

He's fucking shit is why. He can only write in one voice (which also happens to be obnoxious as fuck) so all of his characters regardless of background sound the same. He consistently either ignores things previous writers have established or just doesn't bother doing his research.

I know it's bait
All the dialogue for his characters is virtually the same rambling psuedo-natural dialogue, most character and relationship development happens off panel, all his stories feel like wheel spinning for too many issues with a quick anticlmatic resolution. These are problems that began before Miles was even hamfisted into the Ultimate Universe.

I worked at a comic store that Brain Michael Bendis was doing book signings at back in 2018. I can tell you that this man is a verified retarded person.

>He loudly farts and burps in front of everyone and although I didn’t ask anyone I’m fairly certain he was wearing adult diapers
>his assistant led him around the store by holding his hand and when we said something to him the assistant would translate it to him with different words and by pointing at things
>Bebdis wanted a Capri Sun so I sat one in front of him and he stared at it for nearly an hour until I put the straw in it and then he sucked down the entire thing in one gulp
>I had to place 10 Animal Crackers on a paper towel for him and as soon as he finished eating them he would look at me like a puppy and I had to place exactly 10 more Animal Crackers on his paper towel
>he would stare at an IPad with a big smile on his face between signings and when I looked over his shoulder I saw he was watching Paw Patrol
>he definitely has Turrettes that makes him twitch and contort his face and speaks of herself in third person, ie. “Bendis wants to sleep” or “Bendis need drink”

The list goes on but I give you my 100% guarantee that Brain Michael Bendis is an adult with special needs.

Attached: Brian Michael Bendis.jpg (800x968, 128.93K)

doubt.jpg