What fucking parent goes out of their way to humiliate their kid like this? Is shit like this real...

What fucking parent goes out of their way to humiliate their kid like this? Is shit like this real, or is it grossly exaggerated for the plot?

Attached: 43535345.webm (1200x672, 2.9M)

>What fucking parent
asians apparently

You ever meet an immigrant Asian mother?
Especially a boomer one.

Lots of them retard. If I misbehaved, my dad had no problem coming to school and yelling at me right there in front of my class. Fear of public embarrassment is a good way to instill discipline

In her minds she was defending her daughter from some creep that was perving on her daughter

Insanely overprotective parents do dumb shit like this. My mom did something similar, but the kid deserved it. I'm not asian, it's just a strict mother thing

Well, she's not out to humiliate her kid, she thinks she's protecting her from the guy.

Yeah I gotta say this clip made me not want to watch this. Maybe I just can't relate but I don't even know friends who have psycho parents like this.

Do I have to be a miserable Asian to enjoy this or something? My parents loved and still love me.

>Fear of public embarrassment is a good way to instill discipline
More like a good way to instill fear, and in twenty years wondering why your kids never talk to you anymore.

This kind of shit happends all the time in america, yesterday i had to leave a Mcdonalds because of some schizo mom stopping the line because of some Facebook rumor shit. She was there for 30 minutes and refused to leave or get out of the line.

Black parents beat the shit outta you in public or private.
Asian parents humiliate you in public.
Jew parents humiliate you in private.
White parents let their kids run wild.

Too much whuppin' turns you into a thug. Not enough whuppin' turns you into a fruitcake.

My parents were the exact opposite. They firmly believed that family issues should remain private and if there was an issue, you waited until "after class when you get home" or "we'll talk about this when your friend leaves" to yell at me for misbehaving. If there was something urgent they needed to scold me for while I had company over, they would tell me to step outside the room (sometimes meet them in their bedroom so it's even more private).

Good mothers, taking care of their kids.

this guy gets it.

>Black parents beat the shit outta you in public or private.
Holy fuck I saw a black woman smack her really small kid on the fucking head once in a pharmacy. Probably gave the kid brain damage these people are animals.

So which is the balance? Jewish parents? Because from experience, Jewish parents don't really humiliate, they guilt-trip. Which maybe is a form of humiliation, but I see them as two different things.

>What fucking parent goes out of their way to humiliate their kid like this?
If you had parents born in the 60's they would tell your teachers "here's my number if my kid is misbehaving" they will come up to that school and give you a stern talking to or spank you in front of the class

and then they wonder why their kids turn out to become sociopaths..
I saw a woman doing that to her kids once, had to legit go up to her and tell her to knock it off. I'm black so that's probably the only reason she didn't curse me out or something

Only race that seems proud to beat the shit out of their kids openly..

>these people are animals.
Let's not be racist shall we

Attached: 20220310_232939.jpg (828x1460, 164.79K)

yeah, lots of parents dont go to Parent School, a lot of them can Naturally raise a baby but they dont know how the fuck to rise a kid after it becomes 2 years old: so they teach the kid with dog school tactics

I think that works best because its not fear or intimidation being used on the kid, its literally just instilling empathy into the kid and making sure they actually understand why they're supposed to feel bad about doing bad shit instead of just the consequences.

>Only race that seems proud to beat the shit out of their kids openly..
It's rooted in generational trauma. They learned that from their parents and did so to their kids. It's why many grown adults today who have kids are proceeding to break that curse.