What are some good modern cartoons ?

So Any Forums what are some good cartoon to watch ?
I watched Invincible and it was OK (has that trademark Netflix shit writing and iconography smell in it)

And centaurworld good however has some flawed structure and pointless episodes (has that trademark Netflix shit writing and iconography smell in it)

What else is there to watch in current year ~ -5 years?

Attached: LOL.jpg (1486x835, 185.55K)

Attached: Madame Jelly.jpg (3537x2151, 955.61K)

Attached: stop-it-get-some-help.gif (480x358, 3.3M)

Steven Universe

Go meme yourself !
I watched that shit from start to finish literally the only good part of that show is how utterly deranged Rebecca Sugar is. Daily reminder Rebecca Sugar literally thinks that the only real form of love is between a master and her slave for life and she made that into a children's cartoon.

>modern
but why?

Duno wanted to see something in HD.

Kid Cosmic and Cupphead are alright, and The Ghost of Molly McGee is pretty fun.

Elliott From Earth

>Daily reminder Rebecca Sugar literally thinks that the only real form of love is between a master and her slave for life and she made that into a children's cartoon.
Thanks for the recommendation

>Thanks for the recommendation
I give you another one Watch the show from the episode "Can’t Go Back" to the end. Congratulations I made you skip shit.

>Thanks for the recommendation
Only if you enjoy watching insufferable characters and literal trash episodes to spot that one s1 episode where Pearl hints that she is a pro Nazi in front of the shows retard who forgets that the space Nazis she complements want to exterminate the retard.....

Attached: NScqJL3.gif (599x330, 1.87M)

The Ghost and Molly McGee

>Only if you enjoy watching insufferable characters and literal trash episodes to spot that one s1 episode where Pearl hints that she is a pro Nazi in front of the shows retard who forgets that the space Nazis she complements want to exterminate the retard.....
You’ve already struck oil, no need to convince me further into watching

F is for Family

Live stream yourself watching the show.

Le mao mao

Attached: 2198274_002_640x360.jpg (640x360, 26.5K)

Kid Cosmic was pretty good

Wander Over Yonder is the best cartoon nobody watched

Attached: b1ef949e0f72a1a4cc06310877e677549f2b07a7.gif (360x203, 217.34K)

GLENDALE BEST GIRL

Attached: Glendale annoyed 2.png (1920x1080, 401.48K)

That's a mighty weird picture of Rose Quartz you got there user

People like me are to blame. I took one look at thought that this was going to be some hyper annoying wannabe Spongebob by Disney. I didn't know it Craig's work before it was too late. Still kicking myself for not immediately picking up on his style.