Someone got settled for life for "designing" this

>Someone got settled for life for "designing" this

Attached: 1647325377407.jpg (1386x2048, 188.28K)

wouldn't batman have a custom made suit from the very start, he's not spider-man it's not like he's short of money or time

The point of this movie is about Batman's evolution from an edgy try hard to a superhero. You're literally just complaining about character development being told through costume design. This wasn't an adaption of the animated series you autist.

It’s more memorable than Nolan’s. Nolan dedicated several scenes making and still can’t remember it.

>made from sports equipment
HOCKEY PADS!!!

Though I still think the 1911 bat symbol is cringy

>Meanwhile in works of fiction created by people without brain tumors causing them to think "dats nawt bewevable"

Attached: mazuchelli batman.jpg (445x750, 52.66K)

Why the fuck did janny delete my post?

You're comparing 2D costume design to 3D costume design. Stop being retarded.

I'm not complaining, I liked this movie but it's true that batman wouldn't, like spider-man had to, DIY fashion a suit out of sports equipment and ballistic vests because he's literally a billionaire

You're claiming a man who dresses as a Bat with limitless resources should be shown A/B testing his outfit. You stop being retarded

It's a great suit, you need to COPE

>he's rich therefore he should have the most perfectest suit EVAR!!!
This is why you'll never be a story teller. You get hung up on autistic attention to detail instead of just focusing on character traits that matter to the story.

>Superhero fiction
>Grounded and realistic
Also, wouldn't the intimidation part get ruined if the criminals remembered his sloppy demo version of the batsuut?

Attached: brainlet-brain-hanging-thumbnail.png (200x197, 4.97K)

>It's intentionally ugly cause muh realism
Why even do it at all at that point?

I literally did not say "grounded or realistic" anywhere in my post. Can you retards not read?

Nolan might have started the realism autism but Revees outshitted him with the batsuit design

Yeah, especially the antennas

Neither are shit. You're just an autist who can't accept 2D costume design does not translate to 3D costume design. It's why you're a Any Forums faggot and not a pair costume designer.

Then why are there good examples of 3D design before this one while this one is the shittiest and most lazy designed one yet?
ANY 3D design is better than this one, pick one

Bro the Keaton suit looked goofy. You're never going to meme that into being a good suit.