Are you ready for the new Birds of Prey next month?

With Lady Shive, her jobber Katana, Miracle Molly and this cute black chick name Ghost.

Attached: E06D8DCC-13AF-4E55-A54A-55DC25461E30.jpg (650x1293, 727.97K)

DC and monkey paw go hand in hand these days.

….great….

>Rebellious teenager that goes against Batman.
I have a feeling that she will be Ghost-Maker sidekick like Clownhunter. Does Ghost-maker have a solo yet?

Attached: BMSF_CLWNHNTR_Cv1_var(Not Final)_6099b64842aaf8.08392161.jpg (790x1200, 306.01K)

She looks cute.

I wonder how fast this version will be dropped and how soon we'll get yet another incredibly shitty version of a team I used to really like.

The Asian milf hunter audience would alone support this book with Shiva and Katana as mains.

>Does Ghost-maker have a solo yet?
no
he's appearing again in the Batman 2022 Annual

I look forward to another "Birds of Prey" that doesn't feature Canary and Oracle, the actual Birds of Prey.
I look forward to DC learning, once again, that when they don't have the Birds of Prey in the pages of something called Birds of Prey, they get a book that doesn't even show up on sales charts.

Only if their confrontations turn progressively more erotic.

Attached: 1643559722569.png (746x1143, 204.8K)

I'm annoyed that every time there's a black person introduced in comics, they're always the fucking best at what they do.

Get used to it

Attached: 006F15D7-66CC-4670-9BAD-2BEBB52F61A6.jpg (960x735, 987.8K)

Batman literally have a none black who is better than him. She haven't even shown any feats comparable to Catwoman.

Attached: Ghost-Maker-Batman-Vol.-3-103.jpg (1041x1600, 483.65K)

only if it had explicit /ss/

So they're using Miracle Molly because they can't use Babs?

>named Ghost
Her name's Nao Mitwo.

>they can't use Babs?
And why exactly they can't use Babs? It's not like she's doing anything of value.

Attached: tumblr_m4bw88J7nX1qezk6n540.gif (500x375, 402.71K)

Because she's too busy being Nightwing's gf.

Someone tell me why BlackBatman IS Batman. Why him? He's not a cape, he isn't related to the batfam either. How did they explain this? Why not Dick? Tim? Cass? Fucking Blackwing?

>Dick
He sells too well as Nightwing.
>Tim
He's too busy being gay
>Cass
Haha. No. Ace the Bathound would be better in the role
>Blackwing
Who?

Friendship with Babs ended.
Now Defacer is my best friend.

Attached: 1647371737952.jpg (960x500, 164.48K)

Hey man, if that means Babs will finally get something to do, break her and Dick ASAP.

He's related to the second and now the richest man in Gotham. His Dad is Lucius Fox and he appeared in 1979.

Eventually Tom Taylor will break them up but by then it will be too late.

>Haha. No.
How dare you? Fine, let's settle for Batcow, then.
>Blackwing
Top left corner of the pic. Bat themed flying darky. No one likes him, sure, but at least he had history. Makes more sense than using some rando when the batfam has dozens of members.

No.
Not again.

There's so much I can take from a character in her twenties being written like a teen by hacks in their forties.

She should start sexting Ted again.

Attached: tumblr_95199ccab9fbc4a92285c96c50e89219_c697913a_1280.png (1280x976, 1.59M)

Yeah I know he's a Fox. Still don't see why it had to be him when we have a bunch of better candidates.

I'm pretty sure you will still be triggered if Batwing had the mantle.

>rolling thunder
Is that a wheelchair joke? Jesus, Ted.

Luke was basically Iron Batman anyway. Why not? At this point it's like "FUCK OFF CARLTON! YOU'RE NOT BLACK ENOUGH!"

That is the TO: line. Rolling Thunder is Babs' handle. She's the one making a tasteless wheelchair joke.

The rest of the bat family have actual histories of victories and failures. And a lot of writers seem to consider continuity and history the bane of their existence.

I'm not triggered user, I'm curious as to why a random dude gets to be Batman when the last time there was an opening the batfam was at each other's throats.

>it actually was a wheelchair joke
Sweet.

Things you can't do when you're twenty according to Any Forums.
>hang out with friends
>go to social events like art galleries
>date
You're a joyless fuck user who has no business whinning about Batgirl of Burnside.

Posting selfies as a full grown adult is cringe and try hard.