Into The Goblin Verse

ITT we pitch ideas where Norman Osborns from across the multiverse team up to torment and slay Spider-Men for personal amusement. What are some fun variants you can think of? Plots? Also should Marvel Comics actually pursue such an idea since Spidey and Gwen already do this shit?

Attached: 558739A6-57C1-40C8-863E-8B00916C9473.jpg (500x990, 120.01K)

The Green Gobber
He’s Norman but he’s got an ifunny account

I was thinking more like “Four Normans go on a spaceship and come back with F4 powers” called The Gobtastic Four. They’re all insane of course

Would they have F4 powers or weird goblin themed powers?

The fantasy goblin with with magic potions and bombs carved out of real pumpkins, he attacks the villages of York For magical ingredients and to drive Norman of House Osbourne's rivals' guilds out of business

Five Goblins wake up in a room.
>Silver Age Goblin, complete with Norman trying to get out
>Roderick Kingsley Hobgoblin in a universe where he wins
>Goblin 2099
>Goblin Queen
>Big monster Goblin

They’re stuck in a bunch of Saw like scenario death traps, orchestrated by a Peter Parker who went insane and now captures Goblins and has them try to survive the traps. Each of the Goblins tries to screw over the others so they can get out alive.

Would that one underused Gwen Goblin show up or is it strictly Norman versions only? I ask bc Spider-verse has the only connection being the who spider thing, not everyone is Peter. I also think it'd be kinda funny seeing the versions of Norman who have killed their Gwens to react to her as a crazy Goblin gal (and potentially start to simp for her)

Attached: IMG_20220306_094538.jpg (571x637, 85.83K)

I think the way to go is that it's predominantly Normans, but we include all the other Goblins in some way, and definitely include a Gwen Goblin from an AU where she's Norman's wife.

Have the villains of the story be a group of Goblins who aren't directly connected to the Osborn family, like Kingsley, Bart Hamilton, Demogoblin Protogoblin and Queen Goblin, while Norman, Harry, Gabriel, Sarah and Gwen Goblin are the protagonists, with Harry or the twins being the rookie who needs everything explained to them. Phil Urich and Jason Macendale aren't Osborns but both worked for Norman in the past, so could go on either side, but I like the idea of Jason being the one who teaches the rookie how to fight.

There should probably be some hideous monster version of Spider-Man for them to fight, too.

Attached: 1610433276528.jpg (377x470, 71.91K)

Green Goblin 2099
Green Goblin Vampire
Green Goblin Gathering of Five worked
Green Goblin Iron Patriot

>There should probably be some hideous monster version of Spider-Man for them to fight, too.
I like the sound of that. Honestly, Spider-Norman could potentially have a role here as well considering he was the main asshole Spider of the bunch. Would be interesting to see the Goblins react to him.
>AU where she's Norman's wife.
this doesn't really have anything to do with the topic, but I always wondered if Sins Past had never happened if some writer would have toyed with a What if? storyline where Gwen hitched up with Norman. It'll never happen now ofc, but there had to have been some guy (maybe still is!) who wondered how that could play out.

>It'll never happen now ofc, but there had to have been some guy (maybe still is!) who wondered how that could play out.
Marvel can't keep Normanchads away from writing him forever, eventually someone's going to fix him up, retcon away the Mephisto deal and make Norman/Gwen canon again because dying and having Norman's babies are the only two important things about her. This is just a weird blip in Green Goblin history, and we're all going to get through it Normanbros.

Attached: 1533323151382.png (500x498, 76.18K)

So he’s Doctor Goblin, master of the mystic arts

Wouldn't they spend more time plotting against each other and constantly fucking with any new goblins to pay any attention to Spider-Man?

yes, and that's a good thing. I wish the Spider-men had more tension and drama between them, the most they got was
>Norman evil
and
>but who truly is the og Peter?

I'd wonder how 616 Norman would react to Spider-Man and his Amazing Friend's Norman, who actually physically turned into a goblin, and then how they'd both react to Ultimate Green Goblin.

I think they would have a common ground in fucking/tormenting with Spider-Men for the fun of it. I'm sure there are rules too, like dibs or something

You got to have at least one Spider-Goblin where Norman successfully turned Peter into his heir. Also at least one cameo from a Norman Osborne who completely won everything in Dark Reign & Siege, became fully sane and made his world some kind of paradise, also he's best friends with The Sentry and they go out for burgers and fries on the weekend.

Can he play or would all the Goblins immediately attack him?

Attached: Spider-(Nor)Man.png (1375x2088, 3.4M)

Isn't Ultimate Goblin in the the 616-verse now? Suprised they haven't met.

He’s on thin ice

>the entire Norman-verse event is just all the Goblin versions arguing about whether or not Spider-Norman is allowed to join them
still more interesting than the other verses we've gotten