My parents called it "stripper music"

>my parents called it "stripper music"
>what's wrong with that?

When are people going to say enough is enough

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1735x921, 267.78K)

My panda, my choice

JFC I thought you morons were against puritan moral guardian bullshit

Talking about periods is one thing and can be argued is appropriate, but why should a movie intended for children have dialogue about strippers?

I remember my dad would get pissed I listen to rap

During the super bowl, I casually joked that that was the music he use to turn off on the radio.

we are until the culture war starts and then we aren't

Did he get pissed off?

I don't know if you're just too old to remember what being in middle school was like or if you grew up homeschooled or something, but kids hear worse every single day.

You think that's bad? I've never met no ody like you is a song that causally me tiona friends with benefits and fuck buddies, not to mention Bootylicious and the Cha Cha Slide are on the movie

Turning Red is in a wierd spot where I think the movie's fine for "tweens" but I don't know if it's necessairly apropriate for pre-teen children.

As in, I actually laughed at the "stripper music" joke. But is it apropriate for children? I genuinelly don't know; if I think that movies like Hunchback of Notre Dame or The Prince of Egypt are apropriate for children, then Turning Red has nothing to bat an eye at. Comic like Tifeuf that's aimed at 9-12 year olds (and a comic that almost EVERYONE in my school read) are MUCH more explicit with how children (especially boys) view sex
Children are more more aware of sex than adults in Anglo countries like to admit, so in that sense TR is a lot more honest with why girls actually like boy bands, which is not the musical talent

Attached: Titeuf.jpg (650x879, 269.93K)

>but kids hear worse every single day.
Yeah no shit, that's a problem

Millionaire Disney fat cats are now condoning that

>if I think that movies like Hunchback of Notre Dame or The Prince of Egypt are apropriate for children
violence in a historical context as long as it's not overly gratuitous is more appropriate for children than sexual jokes

Not OP but i actually liked turning red and im what you would call an anti sjw. I hate feminist prudishness but i also hate conservative puritanism just the same. I wish all forms of moral pearl clutching were culled from our culture

Attached: 35ACDEC1-72A9-47D7-A4AA-D17EB664F190.jpg (1124x1108, 231.65K)

Get out of here you Pride.
Go join One Million Moms

Pedophile

Based.

Abby is cute and perfect
Your argument is invalid

>cha cha slide
bad
user, it was one of the few things that actually nailed the early 2000s vibe

Didn't pg movies in the 80's take things much further?

Nigger.

Basically, the film is ok for non-American kids, but not okay for American kids. It's kind of like the Pokemon hysteria all over again.

I've never seen a random fat fuck like Abby before. It's an a anomaly