Death Battle

How often do they get the actual VA's to provide the voices for episodes (barring Rooster Teeth characters like from RWBY or Red vs. Blue). Only example I can think of is Dante Basco coming in to voice Zuko

Attached: zukotodo.jpg (1280x720, 129.25K)

They got Ichigo's VA, methinks.

I think they also got Guy's, but he was under a different name.

I would genuflect in genuine reverence if they get John Cena to voice Peacemaker when they inevitably use him

Attached: Super Cena.jpg (1080x1920, 149.22K)

is lightning scaling in cartoons more or less stupid than cloud feats? reminds me of cartoons and lasers; those lasers were only lasers in the first place because they couldn't be firearms

>Scar
>2cool4school
>Both their dads are the strongest men on the planet

What

Ignoring RWBY and RvB shit because they're shit (and I think they couldn't even get one of the RvB guys to reprise their roles for some reason), the list of characters suspected to have been voiced by the actual VAs are Zuko (Dante Basco), Ichigo (Johnny Yong Bosch), Might Guy (Skip Stellrecht, they'll claim it was Xander Mobus but Xander's never had a problem being credited as himself before on the show so their excuse is bullshit), and Sigma (Chris Tergliafera)

Yeah

Who wins?

Attached: de3zizo-2022f352-d9ec-4ccb-bbff-9fb4f0c376f9.png (800x450, 558.19K)

The DC guy obviously

One successfully turned people into dogs, the other successfully turned people into gorillas. It's a fairly even split.

Attached: 3CA81EA9-DC18-4FFD-947F-292BE7AFB6E6.jpg (1500x842, 208.73K)

Mojo Jojo should have a physical edge

Nah man, Chemical X went to his brains not his body. Chimp vs Silverback ain't even a debate

He does have super enhanced physicality to rival the girls, he even beat a robot that was giving them trouble by himself later. Issue is how you'd scale Grodd's reaction speed

Serah is an absolute fucking beast who can headbutt rocks and T-rexes. She soloes.

Wat

I feel like Grodd wins off of speed here, Mojo Jojo(and most western cartoons) have like zero good reaction feats. Mojo Jojo is at at about building level off of physicals, I dunno where exactly Grodd is but I’m certain he somehow scales to building level folks if not higher

Mind control

Isa vs Elsa.

Ok, Elsa seems to rape here because of a river stopping feat, however nothing stops Isabela from growing a cactus inside Elsa's lungs.

I can recall a few instances of Mojo Jojo beating the girls' asses in hand to hand. Grodd... shouldn't scale to Barry and Wally, surely? Since Flash has morals and all that, it's like scaling half the verse to Superman. The big issue here is mind hax