Casually invents mind controlled mechanical arms with advanced AI that are immune to heat and magnetism

>casually invents mind controlled mechanical arms with advanced AI that are immune to heat and magnetism
>oh these things? these are just a side projects...now onto the MAIN EVENT - a giant ball of fire lol

Attached: 1647296635486.png (582x1024, 1012.24K)

Comics are a little silly that way

I dunno user, creating a miniature sun to harness its energy sounds like it would have major impact even surpassing AI tentacles

I remember thinking the technology he uses for his arm would actually be a great way to introduce Scorpion.

Attached: Macdonald_scorpion.png (400x439, 174.5K)

This is super common in science user.

We have that in real life already.
In fact, we've had those in real life for decades. They just haven't been energy efficient, which is still being worked on.

I mean I just casually mold the power of the sun in my hand when I freeze my capri suns

The AI part of it isn't the foremost advancement, user. The fucking HEAT IMMUNE ROBOTICS is.

I like how in No Way Home Otto was the perfect tool to incapacitate Electro. We forget those tentacles not only resist extreme conditions but handle raw energy

Scorpion's gay and always will be. "dude I have a tail I can sting people with lmao"

An artificial sun with its own gravity is a little more impressive that robot tentacles.

>A technical Marvel is invented to contain and or control another technical Marvel.

I don't understand what the problem is.

>giant ball of fire
It is a miniature sun which has a gravitational field, an insane mass for an object its size and astronomical energy output

>Doc Ock casually invents amazing things just to use for their real experiment
>Peter "have we had enough character tell each other he's really smart?" Parker's crowning scientific achievement is realising he should pull the power plug out on Doc's machine
I really did not like the Tell Don't Show part way of claiming Peter's smart in the Raimi movies. They at least tried with Garfield, the writers were just retards who thought hooking batteries into a powerline would be a genius-level experiment.

Sup Slott. You remember he’s superhuman yet?

Attached: 5B0EA1DB-96D3-4627-8756-FBA398E212C1.jpg (956x1454, 311.88K)

Attached: spidey invites some friends.jpg (678x995, 268.34K)

Would the penance stare work on Sandman

The real weird part is how was he allowed to make a mini sun in the middle of NYC and not like, rural Arizona?

Arizona already had too much sun, they rejected him. New Yorkers thought "some more sun? Fuck yeah".

You should look up the first nuclear reactor.

A miniature sun, even at that size, would still be hot enough to melt nearly everything in that room

>he’s superhuman yet
Nobody has in awhile

Didn't Feige or Raimi want the arms to be invented by Tony Stark?

so what are doc ock's arms made of? what metal
i know that he briefly had a set that was made of adamantium that he got after savage hulk put him in the hospital (he had his regular arms then)
he then used the adamantium arms to beat savage hulk to a bloody pulp, but professor hulk got revenge later and bend and broke the adamantium arms.
but what are his current arms made of?
titanium? vibranium?

Attached: hulk bends octavius adamantium arms.jpg (600x884, 125.3K)

And you transitions states of matter when you turn into metal while drinking it.

Octavium.

>*Ghost Rider uses ye olde reliable Penis Stare on Sandman*
>"N-No Marko, how can you- You have sinned! How are your eyes not burning from the suffering you have caused!?"
>"Akshually, Mr Bones, these aren't my real eyes, or body. The real me is a little particle stuffed somewhere in my system, far away from your gaze"
>"AAAAAH I can't punish him! AAAAAYAAAAEEEEH SPIDER-MAN HELP ME"
There. Where's my paycheck, Marvel?

Attached: Ghost Rider & skinbender.jpg (1000x1569, 517.26K)

This is my design to blow up the city.

How can anyone look at Ghost Rider and NOT think he should be a top tier motherfucker.