If wanting to fuck Ladybug using her tears as lubricant is wrong then I don't want to be right

If wanting to fuck Ladybug using her tears as lubricant is wrong then I don't want to be right.

Attached: 426.mp4_snapshot_22.14_[2022.03.14_20.21.29].jpg (1280x720, 310.62K)

First for

Praise lord Chat Noir for he is the most forgiving and perfect of all.
No matter how many iniquities are committed by Ladybug, he shall always forgive and love her.

We are not worthy to stand in the light of this lteral saint

Attached: 4t5theyry.jpg (913x1485, 924.66K)

Luka?

Luka is a gentleman. This sounds more like Chloe's speed

So, did all the Cat Noir suffering give the fanbase a taste for suffering?

>Still simps for Ladybug at the end of the season
Not even close.

I mean, what else was he supposed to do? Kick Ladybug while she was down? More down than she has ever been before? Ladybug may unintentionally do that to Cat Noir but he's better than that. It's the people of Paris showing up out of nowhere that actually bothers me.

Do you have any idea how wet it is inside a latex catsuit??

We have reached the point of cynicism where the gesture of Jew Yorkers turning out to save Tobey McGuire Spiderman is regarded as unrealistic

Ladybug doesn't even have a J. Jonah Jamenson to critique her. Everybody in Paris is so blindly loyal in their worship of her.

I don't know if those two scenes are exactly comparable. It's more so the fact that there has never been that many people in Miraculous Paris before and the entire area was empty seconds before. It doesn't even seem like they even have that many character models to populate that area. Spider-Man was fighting on a heavily trafficked city landmark so it makes sense there would be people there and those people would naturally cheer for the person trying to save them and who has been doing so for a while before that scene.

I haven't fapped this hard since her breakdowns at the end of Season 3 and Gang of Secrets. Hopefully we get more of such scenes in S5

Attached: tumblr_3aa5504e2bb59a9f9ff5ca6cba0d1f34_8794cfdb_2048.jpg (2048x1280, 267.81K)

Nah, he's too busy doing nothing in the background to be thinking about anything interesting.

What if Luka become the supreme gentleman after being friendzoned by Marinette? He may be a hapa so the poetry is there

its not the first time something in this show made me unconfortable and it probably wont be the last time. Thats why I stopped watching it with my nephews. It just gets too weird sometimes.

No. I'm not sure I want to.

It is almost as if they planned for that.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-01-15-21h57m04s535.png (1920x1090, 2.29M)

Who is he really?

Attached: peacemaker.jpg (853x480, 66.46K)

Gabriel's best friend. Which sounds more unlikely than anything else he could be.

Is he based on someone?

Calling it now. Lila is going to usurp Nathalie as Gabriel/Hawk Moth's most loyal follower, gain his trust and then take the opportunity to steal the butterfly miraculous at the end of the season.

Yes. He is apparently based of a French comedian named Franck Dubosc who also voices him in the French dub.

She definitely was enjoying Nathalie dying while on the phone with Gabriel. Would make a lot of sense if she wanted to use this opportunity to take Nathalie's place. Though I kind of doubt she figured Gabriel was Haw Moth yet so for now I would imagine she's only really looking for the position and to control Adrien.

QRD?