I would like to suggest that endlessly whining about SJWs / liberals / trannies / idpol in comics is an ineffective...

I would like to suggest that endlessly whining about SJWs / liberals / trannies / idpol in comics is an ineffective waste of time. If endless whining is your only ammunition, then you deserve to lose a culture war.

Attached: rightw.jpg (747x439, 189.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/dr2_5ld1chpFES_Ri2aW1A/
desuarchive.org/co/search/image/bTYKRNkfplsw1cdQVz_6rQ/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/SJCLWBTOciYzPpW-eNmaTg/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/dr2_5ld1chpFES_Ri2aW1A/

Attached: 1351321880870.png (640x480, 296.16K)

I believe they like to use cancel culture in order to ban books from libraries who talked about Civil Wa was hard on black people in the south.

You're wasting your time on Any Forums. So who are you laughing at?

Attached: projection.jpg (662x267, 76.89K)

>You're wasting your time on Any Forums.
Better than to waste it on a "culture war"

Attached: 1428031866020.gif (163x153, 550.35K)

Once a month something it doesn't get you banned. Have you seen how many times people upload a new stonetoss comic?

You only call it a war because your marxist fucks are finally receiving a pushback.
You haven't seen anything yet.

Attached: stupid dumb communist scum.png (1429x749, 214.23K)

>You only call it a war because [headcanon]
No I only used the term OP used, sorry if normal people don't like to play pretend superhero with you

Attached: 1395860232808.jpg (640x480, 96.66K)

Allowing gay people to work on airlines is pushing them on children which can turn them gay? I don't think you know how homosexuality works.

>11 results
Pussy shit. Wait until you see the REAL culture warriors.

Attached: 16306285378.png (920x872, 231.88K)

And THIS is go even further beyond

Attached: the 40 year old schizo facebook reject.png (2342x1713, 636.15K)

he heyah

Attached: Antifa-Goon-Squad-1536x864.jpg (1536x864, 197.73K)

Not even airlines, the airforce. You know how kids are always around airmen and imitating the behavior of non-fictional military members that aren't already part of their families.

Ok groomer

Attached: faggot grooming.png (1387x1377, 1.12M)

>meanwhile on Any Forums

Attached: Sorcerer Supreme.jpg (1080x1877, 729.45K)

>It's not bad because I just keep making the same stupid, repetitive thread once every few weeks to make fun of my imaginary "enemies"
>PS YOU'RE the one endlessly whining about SJWs / liberals / trannies / idpol in comics, that's you, you're doing it. Not me. I just happen to make the same thread over and over again about the same singular thing in the industry that pisses me off despite the fact no one would think about it if it didn't live rent-free in my head.
Just take the L you clown. You embarrassing sacks of shit that come by and whine because Any Forums occasionally has racy opinions that would get you banned at your homes on whatever site you came from, so you make your monthly seethe thread and it looks every bit as pathetic as it does when you put them side-by-side. Tell us again who is dragging culture war shit onto Any Forums while you make the same identical thread over and over again.

Honestly it looks like somebody looked up trans mugshots on Google Images and found them most stereotypical once they could find and put them all together.I am seeing. Because I believe that's more likely than this being a image average members of antifa.

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/bTYKRNkfplsw1cdQVz_6rQ/
You'll never be white

Ha ha, that is like baby, watch this:
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/SJCLWBTOciYzPpW-eNmaTg/type/op/
>198 results
>Started last years
>once or twice a day every day

>Probably the same person who makes culture war shit threads here.

Attached: every fucking day.png (999x973, 164.39K)

I uploaded one of those comments and yes there's racist people making way to stonetoss stuff when they know they should not be you're thinking I'm from some other website just because I don't like white supremacist?

That's actually mugshots in the aftermath of the Portland BLM protests. Pulled directly off of Portland Sherriff's site
A lot of them were from out of state and just go from place to place to protest, collecting donations that way. That's why they look so malformed and bizarre: they are quite figuratively leeches who stick to protest movements to sponge any kind of goodwill they may have and also break shit. Soccer Hooligans but ten times worse because this is their only job.

You're saying LGBT people in the military are going to act stereotypically gay and that will make children behave like them which would make them gay?Being a homosexual has never worked by acting like a stereotype.

I think you missed his point

This thread was a simple reminder that almost every Any Forums bait thread is made by the same terminally online culture warriors every time.
These are the people telling you about le silent majority.

Attached: Searching_for_posts_with_the_filename_corporatestoogesstonetoss.png (1316x2066, 1013.59K)

No you fucking retard I was making fun of retards who think kids are even capable of imitating military members who aren't their family.

I suppose I did.

It goes both ways, your being asshurt enough that you bothered to start a thread to REEEEEE on chuds isn't going to change anything either. So preach with the example.

>If endless whining is your only ammunition, then you deserve to lose a culture war.

There's always the time-honored alternative :)

Attached: right wing death squad patch.png (1000x1000, 1.75M)