What was the ideal worst era of CN?

What was the ideal worst era of CN?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 59.39K)

Right now and CN Real are tied.

Worst era was the live action era: CN Real

It was all live action shit that fucking bombed and wasnt needed.

CN: real
right now is pretty awful too but not as bad as that era, at least we have cartoons nows.

CN City
That's when everything declined hard

CN Real and the Yes slogan

Cn real is prob worse, at least shows like “nig of the ger” are animated.

The worst part about CN Real was that it could've been successful if they just put the shows on a different channel or made CN real a small block or an internet thing instead of rebranding the whole channel.
Who in their right mind would say "HEY LETS MAKE THE CHANNEL SPECIFICALLY FOR CARTOONS LIVE ACTION!"
They really tried to make CN their own MTV and they botched it, I loved Dude What Would Happen though.

Yeah I hated the Yes slogan, it completely misses the point of FredFred Burger

I actually liked 2 of the CN Real shows Unnatural History and Tower Prep. Wish they could bring those back some how.

Fuck off at least cn real kept the edge and wasnt for babies like current cn is

CN real was a violation of the channels principles but some live actions show weren't that bad compared to what we have now being infinite TTG and creek nig

this era and like around 2010 and up. Almost everything I've seen on CN up to date is stupid as fuck. I'm not one of those "My cartoons in my day was better" type dude, but when I see noodle arm bullshit, constant yelling, and being fucktards, it's not cartoons. The 90s and early cartoons did it right. I was watching Bluey with my niece the other day cause she's an infant, not even 1 year old yet, and the animation, art style, and the overall cartoon didn't suck. What's so complicated about making cartoons good?

Batman/superman/spiderman/xmen/JL TAS, Static Shock,Fosters home, EEE, and more. It seems like the only cartoons that are even trying now are like adult swim cartoons. Seriously, what the fuck happened? This is why I've been sticking to anime and older cartoons. Hell, even Boruto is better. They changed up the art style of Pokemon, they got shit for it, but people got over it fast.

Adventure Time and Gravity Falls happened

Always thought it was fuckin stupid

This

Attached: CN Eras2-min.jpg (2150x9297, 3.64M)

Everything from like the beginning to 06 was decent, then everything after was garbage. Not everything on those lists but it was ok. At least the anime was good.

>That 2021 era
Its a fucking corpse now

I mean to me its more important that cartoon network has actual cartoons.

It isnt called “the edge network” cartoon is literally in the name

Is rather have some live action content and keep the edge then have all cartoons but its all preschool soi filled crap

Attached: 6AB72D79-7C07-4EB6-9AC7-32DC1220A2B7.png (595x631, 49.85K)

Never realized how SU carried the network past 2015