Bulletproof armor capable of taking on heavy fire? Realistic and plausible in my grounded take on Batman!

> Bulletproof armor capable of taking on heavy fire? Realistic and plausible in my grounded take on Batman!

> Gliding cape? That's far too unrealistic and extraordinary for the universe we're establishing here!

When did you realise that grounded takes on heroes was detrimental to them

Attached: FN1ZCo0UYAID9Qt.jpg (679x490, 64.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6x59iN4KMz4
youtube.com/watch?v=8HP62Doe3Ak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This movie felt like Nolan, but shitty

Hollywood liberals don't understand how firearms work.
They think bulletproof vests magically cancel out bullets. Just like how they think silencers actually muffle shots into a small "pew" sound.

What are you talking about? Tons of movies and shows have characters taking a bullet and immediately falling over as if they had been killed, only to then wake up and go "gotcha, bitch, I had a vest on!"

That's his point. That's not what happens in real life.

This.
If Hollywood "misunderstand" anything about guns, it's the sheer amount of catastrophic damage they do to the human body. And even then, most of that is the constraints of the ratings system.

The Batman wades through submachinegun fire like they are throwing wedding rice at him.

You do know that he has contact lens that record everything? You do know that he lives in a world with magic, aliens and robots?

Which is why him putting on a garbage bag to fly looks so stupid.

no that's true and real and my friend.

Wouldn't these two videos technically prove that people like are wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=6x59iN4KMz4
youtube.com/watch?v=8HP62Doe3Ak

Genuinely curious because tests on Youtube always make it look like bulletproof vests make you look near invincible as long as the vest gets shot

Did you see the movie bud? Shotgun still floored him through armor

Garbage bag? Seriously, what is the people's problem with goddamn wingsuits all of a sudden? I really enjoyed the change, especially because it seems like a precursor to the cape becoming the primary method of gliding

The haters of this movie are mentally deranged.

you have to be an idiot if you don't think he's going to successfully bat-glide in the next bat-movie and bat-grapple the villains (mr freeze and calendar-man btw) to the fucking bat-curb

It’s my hope that next film he’ll have the functioning cape in light of the disaster landing he had

Because it looks silly and cumbersome to have him need to put on a separate thing on top of the cape. Wingsuits just don't look cool.

No, not like in Batman. That's a guy taking one shot at a time in a test scenario. And even though he's standing there casually he's bracing himself for each shot. And even then you can see the effect from the force of the bullet hitting him. So imagine him running or even walking forward while being shot by continuous automatic fire and just charging forward. Then you should watch some video about just how many shots a vest can take on average before it becomes compromised. That's the "realism" of it. And that's not accounting for shrapnel and ricochets from impact hitting unprotected parts of the body and dozens of other weird little physics based shit that happens.

>My superhero isn't fully accurately representing firearms.
>It must be the liberals.

bullet proof vests become less useful with every bullet they take.

>he lives in a world with magic, aliens and robots
Not in Reeves' ultra-realistic, mega-gritty, noir-inspired, my-Mister-Freeze-would-be-an-icetruck-serial-killer-instead-of-villain-in-a-cold-suit, edgy version of Batman, he does not.

Why can't comic Batman take advantage of the wacky in-universe super science stuff he has lots of access to anyway? Shouldn't the Batsuit be more of a mix of Nth Metal, Prometheum, or any other flexible material that can be a bulletproof fabric and not some huge and heavy armor? With the Bat gadgets are also made from various super science taken from other heroes and villains or various aliens that Bruce has encountered over the years?

He already collects up things like Mr Freeze guns and Sinestro Rings.

But if the tech was advanced enough to have eyecams, shouldn't his protection tech also be more advanced?