Only DC books that are being storytimed consistently now are Batbooks

>only DC books that are being storytimed consistently now are Batbooks
>meanwhile majority of the Marvel books are always storytimed, with X-books even having a dedicated storytime thread for them
Why is it like this? Why aren't more DC books storytimed?

Attached: 1517898117932.png (1200x1200, 61.82K)

X-men and Spider-men books all share one storyline right now meaning it make sense to storytime them altogether. Batman doesn't connect to detective nor action connects Superman so there's no need to.

Go and storytime stuff yourself.

X books are storytimed because x fags are a cult of battered wives like muties in universe

A rightful reflection of the current state of their qualities

Batbooks are the only thing they have

The Swamp Thing is better than all Marvel books being published right now.

I legit have no idea what they're even putting out besides Batbooks. The only other thing I've been checking out is that Green Arrow/Aquaman mini.

Marvel is publishing more Spider-Man books than DC is publishing Batbooks.

DC has pissed in their fans face too much. Marvel fans are used to it, but DC readers are sick of it.

DC feel like they're in a holding pattern waiting for Joshua Williamson to finally finish that infinite frontier/future state story arc.

I don't think this Infinite Frontier shit is even going anywhere. DC is completely aimless now, cruising from one event to another, hoping to sustain themselves.

The word "death spiral" comes to mind.
It won't be long till they have to reboot everything once again which will only start the cycle up again.

And they desperately need a reboot ASAP. If New 52 was a falsestart, Infinite Frontier is them coming to the race drunk and forgetting what race their are in in the first place.
I can't believe we got to the point where I am nostalgic for New 52 because at least *I could figure out what the fuck was going on*.

This is delusion or bait.
Spider-man has Amazing and Miles Morales.

Batman has
Batgirl (2021-)
Batman (2016-)
Batman Secret Files: (2021)
Batman: Reptilian (2021-)
Batman: The Adventures Continue Season Two (2020-)
Batman: Urban Legends (2021-)
Batman: White Knight Presents: Harley Quinn
Batman/Catwoman(2020-)
Batman/Superman (2019-)
Catwoman(2018-)
Dark Knight of Steel (2021-)
Detective Comics (2016-)
Future State: Gotham (2021-)
Harley Quinn (2021-)
Harley Quinn: The animated Series (2021-)
I am Batman(2021-)
Nightwing(2016-)
Pennyworth (2021-)
Robin (2021-)
Suicide Squad (2021-)
Suicide Squad: Get Joker! (2021-) :+1:
Task Force Z
The Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries (2021-)
The Joker (2021-)

Most spider-man books get canceled for lack of sales like Ghost-Spider, Non stop and Superior.

The fact that you think and feel entitled that every comic should be storytimed to you is sad as fuck

More shills?

I have a feeling 80% of those are about to be cancelled.

Most like Reptilian ended a few months ago.

The Joker also is supposed to be wrapping up.
And I suspect that Batgirls, Urban Legends, Task Force Z and Future State: Gotham are about to get murdered as well, due to low sales/low interest.

Why are "Suicide Squad", " Dark Knights of Steel" and "Harley Quinn" Batman books?

In that case, all Avengers books are Spider-Man books.

Because a bat character is the leader and main character and you can have the avengers without Spider-man.

Also you do know that the Dark Knight is one of Batman names?

>I can't believe we got to the point where I am nostalgic for New 52 because at least *I could figure out what the fuck was going on*.
Ironic isn't it?

>Because a bat character is the leader and main character and you can have the avengers without Spider-man.
What is a bat-character?

Is "Teen Titans" a Bat-book, on account of Dick Grayson being at the front? Is that all it takes to be a Bat-Book?

In that case, Avengers and Champions are also Spider-Books. No way around that.

Also, the protagonist of "Dark Knights of Steel" is Superman.