Blatant ripoffs in Any Forums media?

Blatant ripoffs in Any Forums media?

Attached: Thomas_Diesel_Meta_Hammer.jpg (250x279, 22.91K)

Thanos was going to be a blatant rip off of Metron and then Starling got peer pressured into making him a blatant rip off of Darkseid.

I can't believe people think this is a Freakazoid rip-off. I don't see it. If anything he's a rip-off of Shamon King.

Attached: ogon bat ripoff.jpg (628x760, 83.67K)

>only one issue was made
What I would give for at least 6 issues of this masterpiece.

Attached: 1307768573395.jpg (788x519, 68.01K)

>Superman is an ogon-bat ripoff

user you are incredibly based

I don't think you realize how blatant it was.

Attached: beFl37Q.jpg (983x1542, 470.18K)

I would love to live in a timeline where this comic gets semi popular before being revealed it was ripping of Stardust crusaders.
Do you think it would have continue ripping of Jojo? or would have they ripped some other obscure anime the artist had on a VHS on his house?

It's not a ripoff. Any similarity is purely coincidental. Says so right at the bottom of this page.

Attached: any similarity is purely coincidental.jpg (986x1544, 523.32K)

This bat guy is almost exactly like The Shadow, just without the guns.

Attached: batman_PNG14.png (566x778, 20.53K)

Ah, yes, Joe Joey's Strange Affair, my favorite comic.

>Nothing from this book may be reproduced without the express written consent of the authors
The fucking irony

more like hypocrisy

Nightmare Luffy got turned into a stand!

Was the user a blind man with a cane?

Yes, and he killed the dog

Yes when people say this was a ripofff they mean it.

Attached: KIYl5Go4H23IAezgYppj0wbI9Aspa3lmw1Fxv5rZtNvPMuOrlvjigZFs8jEdo_Zz3gL_UafexBQz0p18gJVzPGRRg7LWcalEb2qdjBqqCm-Qr4U-e7WDOCLUuHL8d5ZNZmZXShReFQ=s0[1].jpg (986x1542, 593.92K)

I'd heard the reason the guy did it was, "I never thought Jojo would get translated for wide public consumption and I thought that was a shame so I did it myself."

Sad they never made issue #2.
I wanted to see how blatant the ripoff could get. Or if it made any significant changes.

>Print run 7,000

so there's a chance I can still own this

Attached: j9sinmjpg.png (600x408, 239.73K)

French webcomic Maliki originally also features stands, named as such. Years later they were retconned as totally unrelated spiritual doubles