I saw that nobody had mentioned this or anything and I just thought I'd bring it up...

I saw that nobody had mentioned this or anything and I just thought I'd bring it up. It's a very cute addition and the supporting evidence is basically that the mom is against Miriam throughout the whole movie but at the end is okay with her daughter becoming a lesbian. Great story Disney! I'm glad you didn't shove it in our faces or anything. Also if you didn't notice how Miriam had a huge crush on Meimei then you'rer a god damned fool

Attached: Screenshot (447).png (926x888, 1.2M)

Go back toTwitter, please. I know you came from there. So you’re telling me that Miriam has a crush on Meilin because she’s her best friend and is a tomboy…?

touch grass

actually I've come from being a retard. I also pointed out that it's not in your face or anything. It's a cute sub-story that involves Miriam being the closest to Meilin in physical contact, the first introduced, and the one that the mom hates the most. That's also why Miriam was the most offended by the betrayal at the party but still cared for the tomagachi pet. Bitch loves red meat.

The fuck are talking about OP

>4 ears

I understand Miriam, look at that ass

Attached: 1624728348973.gif (540x556, 3.62M)

user, its called friendship, people can like each other and still not be attracted to sexually, the bisexual/lesbian one was implied to be Priya who had chemistry with the Goth girl.
Her m didn't like Miriam because her parents are the more permissive ones, note how she was the only one allowed to go to the concert if she managed to get the money for the tickets herself.

>4 eyes

I feel like the mom dislikes Miriam the most because she isn’t some type of Asian. She doesn’t say anything about Priya (Indian) or Abby (Korean) but constantly mentions Miriam. Methinks she’s just has a distrust of white people.

>Methinks she’s just has a distrust of white people.
nah, miriam is jewish and thats why shes sus

Attached: Capture.png (300x285, 212.87K)

again, not in your face but it's definitely there. I'll get a screencap but you could probably guess who's hugging who when they find out they have the money for the concert... Not to mention who was the one who knew how to cheer her up? I mean it may be a stretch but it wouldn't be a complete stretch to say disobeying her mother includes being a lesbian
I hadn't thought of her racial biases, this is good shit user. Officially canon that her mom is the racist kind of asian (all of them)

Attached: Screenshot (449).png (926x444, 653.05K)

>other girls fantasizing about 4*town
>Miriam immediately turns to Mei
no bros Miriam is straight I swear

Attached: Screenshot (451).png (1920x980, 1.76M)

Oh, so you are one of those types who think their headcanon is canon.
Protip: is not.

you would've gotten trips if that were true and that's undeniable. I don't make the rules

>Lesbian
>Shows interest in mostly men and male characters when she starts turning into the panda
You should see a doctor, you are gonna hurt yourself with that much reaching.

Four ears?

all the better to hear you with

Attached: Screenshot (435).png (1920x976, 2.56M)

She's not lez she's trangneder

source?

Attached: 1591093621732.gif (300x235, 2.82M)