It’s too much of a coincidence that both Dinah and Babs are named after their mothers?

In real life I’ve never seen a daughter given the first name as her mother.

Males have Juniors if given their father’s name. Are titles like The Second or The Third.

Yet these two best friends end up being given their mothers first names.

Attached: B326F2EC-6458-40B5-9B6E-9B0D9B1AC88B.jpg (861x1197, 935.34K)

I miss BoP with these two

Dinah was originally her mother

Wait, Babs had a mother? I thought she came to be via mithosis or something.

Is Babs' mother (biological) still alive? What's her status?

Don't worry. Now you have the NEW BoP. With Miracle Molly and Lady Shiva.

You're not too far off considering James and Barbara Gordon named both of their kids James and Barbara Gordon

Memoryholed by DC post Infinite Frontier. Like 95% of Babs' personal life.
She was perfectly fine the last time we saw her. She even knew Babs was Batgirl.

I hate DC
I love my Asian milfs like any other user but Dinah/Babs>>>>>> the rest of street level bitches

>Miracle Molly

Gotta tell my faggot of friend about this, motherfucker likes Miracle Molly, mostly because she's the only one who was entertaining during Tynion's run.

I knew one woman that was named after her mother. 3 named after their grand or great grandmother. Esther, we used to call her grams and ask if she needed help going down the stairs..

shiva already did a stint as a member so not really new

wait, who's Barbara's mother.

The Machines created here, as a clone of Elisabet Sobek

who the fuck is miracle molly

Barbara

Honestly, Babs’ mother was one of my favorite things to come out of Simone’s run, and it’s such a shame that she wasn’t developed any further and then got stuck in the limbo that is Infinite Frontier canon.

An OC during Tynion's run like Punchline, practically, no joking, one of the few OCs that was enjoyable during his run. Mainly because in comparison, she's the least worst compared to the others.

is she related to miracle man and big barda?

I thought I was the only one! I liked her introduction and thought it would be very interesting to see her more

Nope, just a Gothamite.

My man! I will say, Simone’s execution was a bit rough around the edges, but I think it had a lot of potential, and offered Babs a dynamic she really didn’t have before. Sadly, DC must have placed some sort of restriction on her use or something, considering Castellucci apparently had further plans for her in her run before being scrapped without any explanation (though maybe it was for the best, considering it was Castellucci writing).

Originally Babs’ mom was named Thelma. The Barbara Jim was married to was Babs’ aunt/eventual adoptive mother after her bio parents died. Which is even more weird for being purely coincidental in-universe.