Would you have a chance with Reagan

Would you have a chance with Reagan

Attached: 1635002214900.png (670x707, 820.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qf-hpusjxfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Because I'm the type of guy to do the pudding cup thing and she reeed at the last guy who did that.

Wait what pudding cup thing.

nah

youtu.be/qf-hpusjxfw
I'll habitually just get snacks and ask friends if they want anything from the store. I've noticed some women get cagey about that for some reason.

Maybe but it would turn out like her robot boyfriend without the me building a new robot.

Probably not. I'm too much like her dad really.
lmao
My captcha was M0NST. It's literally calling me a monster.

It makes the feel like you’re trying to put there defenses down or that you’ll roofie them.

>Reagan is supposed to be a comical exaggeration of socially awkward outcast lonely loser women
>had friends as a kid
>had prom and homecoming dates
>had boyfriends at various ages
>has great guys like Brian interested in her
>James Bond is crazy for her
>has casual drunken sex

Women's idea of a pariah is hilarious

Attached: 19058.jpg (236x175, 6.93K)

Bro I'm just getting chips from the store what the fuck

>had 'one' friend as a kid
And got mind zapped so she didn't remember him

Attached: 1626941912950.jpg (2000x2000, 244.83K)

I’m just telling you how people think, when you buy someone something they feel like they owe you something back. Woman feel uncomfortable about this, also the roofie thing will always be a thing sorry.

I think the whole point of the plot is that she isn't an outcast, it's her father who made her so. Anyone can befriend Brian, her coworkers only grew to like her (kinda) through him, and her only friends/romantic partners get scared off by her madness or her dad.

Is this a white people thing? I'm Hispanic and now that I think about it none of the Hispanic women in my life get cagey if I just ask if they want something from the store when we hang out.

Nah, she'd sit on my dick, but then inject me with some mutagenic serum that turns me into a melted blob of perpetually-suffering sentient goo.

I'm not a tall, handsome, red-headed yes-man.
So no.

Yes that's about the bottom bar for women. They don't have trouble making friends or getting boyfriends because at the end of the day demand for pussy is greater than the supply.

Ah but the demand for pussy is a market force that you the consumer can control to an extent. If you act as if you have no desire for pussy the pussy holders will decrease the value of pussy for you specifically - because it is in the interest of the market of pussy to distribute pussy and make everyone dependent on it rather than to have a surplus of pussy.

And all you need to do in order to achieve that is control the hormonal impulses of 3.5 billion men who are desperate to put their dick in a warm hole

I have a fairly large penis so probably

You just want all the pussy for yourself you can't fool me.

Attached: 1637523710422.png (800x1100, 166.65K)

They don't understand what it's like to live without sex, I mean some women do, but those are the ones that no one wants to fuck.

Attached: 1308961005779.jpg (456x4256, 550.69K)

>demand for pussy is greater than supply

and that is why i bought a fleshlight. not because i want to use it constantly, but so that when i feel like i need pussy, i can just use that instead. i do this primarily to spite real women, because women are terrible, and i want to escape the clutch that pussy has on me.

Great comic. Basically, getting boyfriends is easy, getting actual friends is hard.

i don't like women who think they are smart.
because they never are, but arrogance is still there

Absolutely a white person thing.