Based Benny does it againy

Based Benny does it againy.

Attached: duckduckgo-free-speech-1536x1142.jpg (1536x1142, 542.89K)

The freedom of speech shoots smallpox at ducks with shotguns? I don't get it.

First, he seems to have Amendments mixed up.
Second, he's either willfully ignoring the concept of the 1st Amendment, or has never read it like almost all Conservative Constitution-huggers.
They treat it like the Ark of the Covenant that will melt their head if they unroll and read the fucking thing. But sacred as fuck.

Also, he seems to be running out of steam, he used to be infuriating, now his comics are just odd and nonsensical.

Freedom on Speech is a concept, not an amendment you dumb fuck.
It just happens to be so fundamentally important that it was lkterally the first concept they codified in the constitution.

Good is also a concept. Happiness is also a concept. But you can't sue because your speech was infringed in a way that's not legally protected in this country, America isn't your Safespace Hugbox.
You are protected from the government restricting your speech. You aren't protected from private citizens or your workplace insisting you shut the fuck up for a change.

Computer Bad

Does what?

Apparently it never occurred to certain people that they'd at least have to follow the terms of service to the extent that the Taliban manage.
But no, they had to hoot dangerous conspiracies and planned threats at one another like brain-wormed apes.

This is exactly why you're getting lynched, and you're too retarded to understand.

I'm fairly sure old age will take me before you get off your pale flabby ass and do a single thing.
But see, this is the kind of moronic shit that gets you banned off Twatter.

So they downranked some results by Russia Today. And...? It's not like they actually censored anything. Could it be a canary in the coalmine? No, because if it was they would've done something more in that vein to censor results years ago. It's just a weird corporate protest.

Well I would love to debate the best ways in which society should be run, but you would rather be lynched instead, because your moronic ideas can't hold up against the most basic level of inspection.

Russia does more to censor their news than the West could ever hope to accomplish. But that doesn't seem to bother Authoritarian-fetishists.

For those that don't get it
Duckduckgo is a web search engine who's claim to fame was providing unbiased search results unlike google. Recently the site stated that they would be demoting any search results from Russian sources to combat propaganda and misleading information which is antithetical to the site's original design principle of providing unbiased search results.

>because your moronic ideas can't hold up against the most basic level of inspection.
Classic projection.

>he thinks they don't censor information in the west.

Attached: 1646329384391.jpg (827x1000, 93.45K)

No, because you're the only one justifying censorship. There isnt any "no u"ing your way out of this one.

Yes, a search engine is only as good as it's sources. Far Righters thought Duckduckgo would be THEIR search engine, whereas all it really does is collect LESS data on you than Google, it isn't some White Power search engine and has no desire to become an echo chamber for disinfo.

>You are protected from the government restricting your speech.
Then I should also be protected from companies that receive government cheddar, like Google or Facebook, restricting speech.

Except that's retarded when you put it in those terms, because what the fuck is search engine "bias", when the whole point of a search engine is to rank results by some nebulous definition of relevancy?

DDG's claim to fame was IMPERSONAL results, as in no tracking algorithm so you don't get r34 results every time you try to look for cartoon screencaps. That part is still valid.

>Duckduckgo is a web search engine who's claim to fame was providing unbiased search results
You're wrong right from the start

If 1000 morons insist that the Earth is Flat or the Washington Monument is full of delicious nougat, news media and search engines aren't obligated to include it in facts relevant to the Earth or the Washington Monument.
Try being less of a colossal rube.
Accept that you got played by a Level 70 Master Con Artist and move on with your life.

Attached: TrumpGlasses.gif (320x240, 591.09K)

>what the fuck is search engine "bias"
Putting greater emphasis on search results based on their source rather than their popularity.

Everyone from General Motors to Farmer Bob in Iowa receives government cheddar, and churches get a massive benny from tax-avoidance, and all of them can tell you to fuck off on their own property. Deal with it.
Or go find and island and write your own Constitution.

Isn't that exactly what a search engine should do? Give you more relevant results, over more popular ones?

Define relevance

YOU WOULD THINK...but the fans of Former Guy wanted it to be their confirmation bias search engine.

A more credited source

The issue is that you're an absolute moron who vastly overestimates your own intelligence, which is why the only way your idiotic ideas can flourish is by censoring all criticism of them.

>no one uses DDG
>DDG does a thing some people disagree with
>suddenly everyone is a frequent user of DDG
This is Any Forums tier retardation.

>credited
Until they say something Wrong™, right?

So tell me what this idea you have that is being censored? Secret Ukrainian WMD labs? Teh Steal? Lindell's secret hoard of 1000% incriminating evidence?
Let me hear it.

Based.

With all due respect, what is being censored here? It doesn't look like anything is to me.

True.

Pretty much. DDG sucks and never shows me what I'm looking for. Even Bing is better.

Dolan's carnival of idiots were flocking to it in droves. I've actually tried using it for the last month to see if it's less ad-tastic, and while it is, it is also shittier for search, especially for images.

Yes user, exactly. If a source starts posting things that are misinformation or just plain wrong on a regular basis, a search engine should lower their relevance in search results.
Why would you want it to work in any other way?

>Freedom of Speech is in the censorship swamp
Have conservatives reached the "freedom of speech... bad?" part of their narrative now?

Pandering your product or service on conservative groups seems like walking through a minefield. Get one point of propaganda wrong, and you're a marxist commie trying destroy ameriga.

Sure.

Attached: biolabs.png (1431x1775, 973K)

>Why would you want it to work in any other way?
Who decides what is or isn't Misinformation™?

Especially since their Orange Cult Leader seems to 180 on a lot of shit rather abruptly.
They still take marching orders from that imbecile, even after he told them to march to the Capitol and he'd meet them there.

>If a source starts posting things that are misinformation or just plain wrong on a regular basis, a search engine should lower their relevance in search results.
Sooooo most mainstream media in the US?

Yes
Especially anything owned by Murdoch

>Who decides what is or isn't Misinformation™?
Can we let it NOT be ex-KGB operatives and their close pals? I thought you fucksticks hated Commies?

This, 24 News is a wasteland of poorly vetted opinion and alarmism.

>Especially since their Orange Cult Leader seems to 180 on a lot of shit rather abruptly.
>They still take marching orders from that imbecile, even after he told them to march to the Capitol and he'd meet them there.

Attached: FNIrtBEXEAAXpb6.jpg (400x400, 32.46K)

Private corporations can do what they want, Commie.

>he told them to march to the Capito
That never happened user. Jesus Christ you talk about Trumptards being idiotic fanaticals and then unironically believe a blatant media lie. Lemme guess you also believe Russians colluded in the 2016 election after the Muller report found no such evidence?

>That never happened user.
I literally watched the man's speech. I literally heard the man say he'd meet them there.
Unless they can deepfake him in broad daylight with a crowd around him, he clearly told them he was going to the Capitol with them.
You can deny it all you want, but I choose to believe my lying eyes over your retardedness.

which devil milf would you bang?

Attached: 1645401609427.png (7529x1934, 2.93M)

MODS = FAGGOTS

>America isn't your Safespace Hugbox.
Bullshit. Niggers and women get all the hugs and censorship when they start crying.

lol

Attached: 1646773410669.png (680x978, 1.21M)

>This is exactly why you're getting lynched
lol what?