Why aren't you making your own Any Forums project, you don't even need to know how to draw

Why aren't you making your own Any Forums project, you don't even need to know how to draw

Attached: 1247.jpg (800x795, 166.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCJwjgJldvFiFyUUIzw9MIdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wasn't born and raised in America. I'll never make it.

We don't want our final products looking like this and we don't have the nepotism to do better.

i challenge Any Forums to draw anything as good as that pic

Here's an even better one

Attached: 91284.jpg (1000x1030, 365.81K)

Attached: 20211025_231322.jpg (1170x1341, 200.37K)

I can't write anything worth shit

Paw Patrol looks cursed.

I can draw okay, but I don't have any story ideas and even if I did, I'm not good at writing.

This, I can draw but I can't write anything. Everything I write ends up sounding like a video game plot.

I can write shit, and have ideas floating around my head. It's just that I get burnt out of motivation to write so quickly. Also, what this user said, my country's industry for cartoons isn't top priority, so I won't make it. Better stick to writing novels, I guess.

The industry may not have standards but I do goddammit

>Why aren't you making your own Any Forums project
But I did, I'm even working on something new
youtube.com/channel/UCJwjgJldvFiFyUUIzw9MIdw

Attached: 1639032035391.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

Watcha working on, user. Give the premise

>namefag
>waifufagging
Go back to /ic/.

I've always wanted a cartoon and even have the connections to get a pitch bible into the right hands (still not a guaranteed pick up, but the path is there), but have very little confidence in myself as a leader and don't know if I could handle the extra responsibility without crumbling.

Been trying to work on it the last couple of years by doing small things. Forming a team in a video game and being the leader who organizes everything. Helping to run a couple of tournaments at two of my local arcades. Was thinking of trying to steer my career path as a possible storyboard director in order to get more of a feel of leading a team of artists.

Dunno if I'll ever truly get over my anxiety of leading, lots of days when I just feel like never interacting with people.

Attached: 23423452353.png (229x252, 25.58K)

So what your saying is you actually have a work ethic and don't think the world should be handed to you on a silver plate?

Arthritis and Heroin Addiction.

Good luck on your stuff, user, hope things work out

Holy based

The difference is that every person behind those drawings have connections in the industry.

Currently working on a scifi series pilot but It's deep in preproduction at the moment. Series will essentially follow agents for an interplanetary organization designed to ensure planets develop without extraterrestrial interference. It'll take place around Earth in the 1950s and will draw inspirations from reported Alien encounters of the era. It's a larger endeavor that I plan on including voice acting and 10 minute runtime so it's a long LONG way out from being finished.

Nah

Good luck there. You could always be crazy and just make everything by yourself like me but you have a lot of advantages making something with a dedicated team.

Attached: FNxlIAsXsAIzz0u.png (820x470, 52.14K)