Oh boy, another Asian man being portrayed by Hollywood as an emasculated joke

Oh boy, another Asian man being portrayed by Hollywood as an emasculated joke.

Attached: jin-lee-8cefd32.jpg (620x413, 56.83K)

He's just a passive father you idiot

Ironically he was the best character in the movie.

/r/asianmasculinity is leaking again

Passive fathers are the worst fathers user.

Passive. Weak. Feminine.
Look, I get that Hollywood hates China. I get why. China is a big threat to Hollywood and to America as a whole, and yet they also need China economically. But that doesn't change the fact that they keep slipping this racist shit into their movies and shows, and somehow think people aren't going to notice when it's obvious.

Look at this fragility. I bet you were pissed that Shiro was gay in Voltron also right?

Not to sound racist but he looks like Wei shen voice actor

>supportive farther who can cook
>emasculated joke
He's cool and you're a fag.

Attached: 1617797345773.gif (200x200, 1.1M)

Well to be fair men aren't masculine anymore because they don't want to be so I wouldn't blame the big noses in HW on this OP.

That's the stereotype of any Disney parent these days, don't pretend just because you think it's fun to be racist!

>using stove/oven
>feminine
>using grill
>masculine
Weird world we live in huh?

>>supportive farther who can cook
It's a sad existence if these qualities are the bare minimum for being a real man

There are fathers that hit their children user

Or those that skip out on their kids lives altogether

Well look at it this way user. You can be born with a dick like a real man or you can have surgeons rip off parts of your flesh to make you a flesh penis that looks more like Frankenstein's monster's thumb. As long as your parts are legit then you're real man in my book.

I honestly roll my eyes at the marketable "GRRR MAN YOU A MAN" stuff they make these days, like "Soap- BUT FOR A MAN"
Bitch it's goddamn soap you aren't making your dick bigger for buying the scented one with a picture of the marine on it.

It is very common for Japanese and Chinese men to cook, there is a cooking class in high school! I know cook the basics to survive

No, that's the stereotype for Asian men that Disney and Hollywood pushes on America. "Asian men are weak, they're pathetic, they're a joke."

I know homer simpson is yellow but trust me user he's not asian.

It's the mother's role to be supportive and cook, user. Him taking that the role of a mother emasculates him. And the movie ends with him being the punchline. He is quite literally a joke.

Hello, fag.

Attached: 1635470234906.jpg (1024x768, 251.22K)