What else do you want to know, Any Forums?

what else do you want to know, Any Forums?

Attached: 1612368974281.png (305x292, 37.63K)

What I really wanna know is WHERE'S THE CAVEMAN?

I guess I'll ask a legitimate question, why do most computer artists start balding in their 30s while ink and traditional cartoonists managed to keep most of their hair until their 50s-60s
Do computers make you go bald faster?

how big is you're dick?

And I just remembered...

Why is Encanto praised when it's such a shit show?

Like, why are we here? Are we nothing more then the latest iteration of evolutionary selection of apes? Are we just complex organic computers that have developed self awareness as a novel survival solution? What happens to my consciousness when I die?

>CROSS
That isn't even a sound effect. The artist just can't convincingly draw a leg crossing. That's pathetic
When you die, you get booted back to the menu screen

because it's really good

>what else do you want to know, Any Forums?
How do I get a hold of my life? Honestly I feel like if continue the path I am on I will just be miserable in the long term

Why am I able to tell the woman in this comic has severe mental issues already?

Whenever I read these young people fucking each other in the butt/slice of life comics my brain kind of glazes over and I image I'm reading a spy thriller or something else exciting instead.

We are here because those are the results of our ancestors decisions. And from what I seen so far we only get to affect this world once, so good luck with that.

Science!

Why was your comic so good?

knowledge is dust. I value only action, pure action

computer artists tend to spend more time indoors, in harsh unnatural light. Real sunlight and fresh air, even if only in well lit studios, tends to do wonders for health.

Meredith Gran is a saint, fuck you!

Makes sense

I want to know why people write out the verba that are clearly visualized? Are audiences that dumb that even goofy onomatopoeia aren't enough?

She is not, but she can draw.
Is her game already out?

>Are audiences that dumb that even goofy onomatopoeia aren't enough?
Yes.

Attached: 1638076346579.png (784x786, 732.02K)