What happened with this?

What happened with this?

Attached: 1637140155467.png (1000x553, 564.25K)

it was cringe and canned

Currently in development the pibby trademark got renewed a while ago

I suspect that Pibby is trying to be like an action version of Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law

Homestuck flavored trash that never had what it takes to be a worthwhile series. Just a desecration of The NeverEnding story like Homestuck itself.
Not how it works.

Outdated "meta" concept, unfunny, cringe, retarded shit that got twitter's attention for a week (which is one year in zoomertime).

Honestly if they are going to develop the concept an RPG in the vain of Barley would probably be best.

it became reddit so Any Forums has discouraging any diccussion about it, and rightfully so.

AS turned it down because the costs would be way too high. Creator sperged out about it because they don't understand how licensing, voice acting costs and royalties work. The show is a decent idea for something like AS to do but the bland generic OC characters ruin it and the costs for the show would be far too high for the return.

Sad, but unsurprising. If it couldn't work without all the references, then it was just a cartoon crossover fanfic trying to become a real show.

Between this, Space Jam 2, and Rescue Rangers, someone's gonna have to figure out how to ditch the pop culture references to make the next Roger Rabbit.

Likely wasn't even greenlit as a full series until after the short teaser they put out. Don't know why they thought that was necessary, but it seems in-character.

Source? Knowing how stingy [AS] tends to be with budgets, I'm inclined to believe you, but I'm curious where you heard this.

I genuinely don't understand how anyone old enough to be watching adultswim could want this, what an embarrassing concept, feels like a AI-generated youtube kids video like elsagate, not a person's artistic vision

It died like it deserved to.

Thrown in the trash where it belongs!

Last time we heard it is still in development.

Thank god

You still believing that fake screenshot? God damn, user.

NOO STOP ENJOYING THINGS

I bet they would have gotten it to work as a series of free Youtube exclusive parody shorts.

Hopefully cancelled

We can only hope so...

Yes, the guy who made this is a tool and will never do it justice. And it's too late for this to be made now if it's a shitty millenial catering to zoomers.