What do we think of The Batmobile in The Batman

What do we think of The Batmobile in The Batman

Attached: the-batman-batmobile_100810855_h.jpg (1920x1096, 176.51K)

I prefer goofy looking batmobiles over the more realistic.

Works for the story

The car cheese scene was longer than it should have been and there were way too many angles from the side of the car

It was cool to have regular car again, haven't had one since 66 in live action, reminds me of 70's and 80's cars in the comics.

Attached: 1970-batmobile.jpg (450x248, 31.19K)

Saw some concept art where its taking elements more directly from the Ford Futura. I would have appreciated it more if it had just slightly more exaggerated Bat motifs. The metal stuff on the hood is supposed to look like the bat-head the 1970s Batman run (pic-related), but kind of fails to get that across because it wants to lean towards "real" a little too much that it gets too abstract.

Attached: alejandro-garcia-torres-render-retocado3.jpg (1920x1200, 211.57K)

It was a car

Did it sound cool at least? That's the whole point of muscle cars.

I liked the scene of the car revving up, but the chase was lackluster.

I thought its intro was cool. They sure did kill a lot of people in that chase though. Probably wasn't worth it.

fuck yeah it did. it's introduction was the fucking shit. He turned it on and it started screaming and indirectly glowing like some unholy restless spirit out to avenge its death. If you're gonna watch it, watch it in a theatre with a good sound system. I saw it in with Dolby the first time, and it was such a killer scene, then we saw it a second time with standard digital and it just didn't slap as hard.

Lame

Penguin killed those people, all Batman could do was dodge the wreckage.

I wish it was based on the animated series batmobile instead of a generic muscle car but whatever I guess

Batman was already in the car way before Penguin got in his. He could have clipped him before the chase even started. Instead it was like Bats was way too into the idea of a chase

What the fuck I thought that was a car from mad max.

it should have been a corvette, we already saw bruce drive a C2, would have been cool if he had modified a C3 or C4

Attached: 920a9c948cc7b9a6a4f222ef1e7fc9fc.jpg (800x478, 56.39K)

Didn't see it, just saw jackass forever instead both times I went to go see the batman because the batman theaters were filled with black people who stank like weed.

Attached: ja4online1-sheetcactus1_0-scaled.jpg (1724x2560, 933.08K)

>that rear end
lmao it takes the menace out of it entirely, its so small and dainty. like when a cute boy tries to be all masculine and shit but then wears a really short ripped jeans so short you can see the very bottom of their butt poking out

I love it. It looks like a fucking car and not some tactical tank monstronsity.

wait you saw jackass forever...WITHOUT smoking weed? the fuck.

...why does this version of Batman even have a Batmobile?

I'm serious. Most of the time we see Bruce moving around the city on a motorcycle in plainsclothes, only changing into his batman getup when he has to do Batman things directly because he's keeping a low profile.

There is no way he could ever get the Batmobile back to a garage without being noticed and giving away his position.

If he *already has the motorcycle* what advantage does the Batmobile give him?