So is Bruno gay you guys?

So is Bruno gay you guys?

Attached: FN1V6ReXwAMHztU.jpg (1654x906, 100.13K)

I hope so.

Why did his sister talk shit about him? She was there. He definitely didn't have a grin on his face.

Stephen colbert ruined late night talk shows with his forced political rhetoric and this british onions guzzler is one of the worst alongside that other fat british faggot corden

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IN 2022, ANYONE WOULDN'T BE A GAY UKRAINIAN OF COLOR!

No way John Oliver actually gives a shit about real issues rather than most comedians that bend over to the democratic establishment

He seemed too socially crippled to be with men or women, but the rainbow flag won't leave territory unclaimed.

Actually Oliver is just as pozzed if not more than Colbert. Colbert became pozzed so that the DNC would underwrite his sister's failed vanity run for Congress. Oliver shills the DNC anti-life agenda for free...

Yeah but he is also heavily anti-corporate, anti-lobbying.
He would probably be less anti-abortion if more tax dollars were given to CPS and foster care

Oliver covers issues people care about truthfully (if horribly one sided in view) so that you just trust him when he starts spouting out absolute nonsense for political gain.

Nock it off with the politics and post gay Bruno!

Attached: javier_by_tuherrus_df11j8q-fullview.jpg (1024x1095, 150.02K)

Abortion is not a simple topic. It is a very nuanced discussion as to when life begins in the womb.

For me, I consider brain activity to be the sign of life. I mean we allow external enties to decide when people come out of brain dead comas.

Attached: FGBTDR5XoAQsMak.jpg (1636x2048, 305.25K)

No. Why are we asking dumb ass questions. It's so weird how the same LGBT people who cry at assuming every person is straight (which is a perfectly fine assumption to make given how 90%+ of the world is straight) are so quick to assume a character is gay if they don't show outright attraction towards the opposite gender. Bruno's sexuality doesn't even fucking matter since Encanto is not a romance movie, but a family movie.

Attached: tumblr_7dc23246cecba50bec680149f2ceecd9_0bdf52b7_640.png (640x657, 127.08K)

Who cares. He's a qt either way.

Attached: FLlGvEFUYAM76bx.jpg (937x1354, 534.15K)

Or maybe it's fun to think about cause people like Bruno. So they like imagining him in a relationship. And if he were gay it could be used to lean in on existing themes with his character.

I don't know these OCs but Chepe looks like he'd be a tiger in the sack.

Well of course he's adorable regardless. I'm not picky on male or female love interests for Bruno. But I am biased in favor of gay Bruno.

He's a total trash fire of a person and a total slut. So yeah I mean, kinda.

Bruno x Jorge ftw

Attached: FIk576JVgAMd_Sh.jpg (2048x2048, 511.82K)

Tell me more

What? No!
I mean yes he hung out with a lot of pretty men, but that's just the mob lifestyle.