You think they’re attacking 616 Ukraine?

You think they’re attacking 616 Ukraine?

Attached: winter_guard_earth-616_from_avengers_vol_8_10_001.jpg (1824x1829, 1.44M)

Yeah...and some of them are probably ukrainian

I'd read it. It's a shame Ukraine doesn't have any notable superheroes. Maybe once WW3 begins we can get some propaganda and have Winterguard fight the Avengers.

When will they ban colossus from x-men? Russians can't be the good guys anymore

If by attacking you mean wandering around aimlessly begging old ladies for food and directions? Sure.

yes, and killing redditors as well

No you don't get it, they won't be portrayed as villains, only the government would be the bad guy

Attached: DDDDD59F-614E-4D91-8DC0-FCAEFE216D9A.jpg (1163x1748, 816.55K)

Is a drunk bear really that dangerous?

Ukraine is where Magento and his wife Magda lives with Anya. Then when his house caught fire and the crowd prevented magneto from going in to save his baby. Magneto May hold grudge.

By comic book laws superheroes aren't allowed to fight in wars at all.

The bear's a mutant with super-strength, he's tangled with the Hulk.

This. Captain America and the Avengers aren't lapdogs to the US government, I see no reason as to why the Winter Guard would be to Russia's.

>once WW3 begins
that'll take at least 2 years

>WW
>just NATO vs Russia, Belarus and MAYBE Syria

Assad knows that if he sided with Russia against NATO he's getting a full invasion by Turkey under the auspices of a US air campaign.

Colossus broke his wife's neck a few issues ago.

Most won't like Vanko, Vanguard & Darkstar

mabye even the gods as Perun in the mini (and world mythology) was very protective towards slavs in general

Red Widow would & i don't know much about ursa Major to comment (didn't read through avengers)

It fun that despite countless comics this and even the biggest event ever in marvel is center around Cap giving the middle finger to Stark/US government there always the very shallow criticism.

Like it all goes back to Ultimate cap and how much of an inffufrable douche he is and how much the avengers/ultimate are such government tools they are in that universe

Yeah but mutants can't be bad (mostly) so it balances out.

Crimson Dynamo, Vanguard, and Darkstar are all actual positions within the Russian military complete with training pipelines. The people using the codenames can refuse, but they'll just be replaced. Ursa Major wouldn't and has canonically killed officers for corruption and incompetence on prior occasions.

I can't believe Russia has better integration with superhumans in the military than America does. What does the US have, a couple failed Power Broker rejects?

>Vostok’s back from the Moon
He less salty now?

It really varies from writer to writer regarding US military superhumans.

Well, Marvel's got a bit of time to come up with a Ukrainian super hero then.

Just maybe avoid planning out any year long crossover events.

Yeah, that makes sense. Do you know any, the only ones I can think of are the time they hired John Walker, and American Kaiju.