BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 7.91K)

Attached: huh.png (277x420, 168.61K)

I'm happy you are happy user

Attached: maxresderefault.jpg (1280x720, 168.42K)

I heard she got fired? Is it true? What happened? And is this the beginning of Kamala's downfall?

I’d fuck her.

>tfw Kamala is probably two or three years away from being unceremoniously killed off in an event

Attached: 1619474007545.gif (500x470, 672.44K)

The person who's most responsible for Marvel's current shit decline for the past 7 years got metoo'd by two dudes, and up until last year was a constant twitter autist, but hasnt been heard or seen since december

Turning red thread could have died for this.
It didn't but it was close.

One can fucking hope user.

God I want to bust a nut in her Indus Valley.

At this point who cares. Her original run was good, but its been all downhill from there.

The can make her better. There are no bad characters, just shit writers.

Apparently Disney is Taking Kamala and completely changing her to make her more disney friendly.. with powers that arent "lets make me look gross."

Imagine giving it to her and thinking of adult Kamala as you came into her.

Kamala is cute-ugly, this bitch looks mean-cute. She’d probably do facesitting or queening.

imagine actually watching this faggotry

That body

Attached: 0CDC985C-2D79-481C-B109-0779A5986DB5.jpg (960x1262, 1.73M)

I wish I was the one she raped...

She’s what Kamala would grow up to look like.

All I can find about this is "Bounding Into Comics", a sperg site, citing Marvel not responding to some no-name on Twitter, and then EVS and a bunch of #Comicsgate retards all pointing to that same no-name as their sources. This is just "Brie Larson FIRED By Disney!" "Brie Larson REPLACED By Negro Captain Marvel!" all over again.

Attached: comics are for retards.jpg (473x725, 77.46K)

What kind of dude wouldn’t want that body hitting on them at work?

I'll be counting the days

Someone find some real proof please.

Attached: the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-i30592.jpg (473x709, 76.16K)

>imagine being at work when your manager keeps spamming messages of ‘sir plz send penes’

>implying she wouldn't make you call her Kamala while you did it

>stealth bounding into comics thread
Any Forums is such a shithole.

Don't worry user, soon CosmicBookNews will pick up the story (citing BIC, naturally), and then it'll be confirmed by TWO sources!

Who?