THE FLASH Season 8 Finale Serves As A Series Finale, If Necessary

>"I've known what the ending was for a few years now. We're coming to the end of a three-year masterplan that I've had with the show at Seasons 6, 7, and 8. But the actual ending-ending, I have to write two endings, because I don't know what the future holds. I know what I'm hoping for. I'm very hopeful there is a Season 9, but I have to make sure I have closure on all of the character arcs depending on which way it goes. But then I also have to film a tag or a teaser that potentially sets up another year. So it's a challenge, but it's one that we love doing as writers. It's made it even more interesting and more intense, but I think it's going to be worth it."

yahoo.com/entertainment/flash-season-8-finale-being-154821034.html

Flashbros... Could the end be nearer than we thought?

Attached: Flash.jpg (1351x1243, 444.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/superheroes/flash/the-flash-looks-like-grant-gustins-time-on-the-superhero-series-might-be-coming-to-an-end
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought they already signed up for it?

I'm sure one of Legends, Flash or Batwoman will go this year but idk if it would be this

Jesus Christ, they're still making this show?

>cinemablend.com/superheroes/flash/the-flash-looks-like-grant-gustins-time-on-the-superhero-series-might-be-coming-to-an-end
He's already signed up for season 9 and is getting about $3 million for it.

How the fuck does this medicore show net him 3 million??

It's a very popular show.

I think its still CW's most watched at this point, and lets face it no ones tuning in to watch Iris so he has a pretty good bargaining position.

>I thought they already signed up for it?

Only Gustin did. Seems like they're holding out for Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker and Jesse L. Martin before giving an official renewal.

Yeah a final season without the plot blackhole that is Team Flash would be awful.

Yeah I'm jealous too.

I honestly don't know where the enthusiasm for DC CW shows comes from. I guess people will watch anything

When you are hungry you will eat anything you could probably make a decent 90 minute movie from each show.

I don't know if there is any enthusiasm at this point. There was a major hype train about s2 of Arrow s1 Flash but that's nearly 7 years ago and anyone still watching just does it from habit or for the teen girl romcom aspect.

mediocre is very generous

It had a good run.

yeah it needs to be fixed with about 20 minutes each episode where danielle is in skin tight leather pants.

Flash was once good . Everything changed when creators got metooed and less talented took over.

Logically it should be Batwoman considering viewrship wise it's always been in the gutter even compared to other CW shows. But they have kept doubling down on it.

Legends is in a weird place because the end of this season sounds like it could be a finite ending but then they introduced Booster Gold out of fucking nowhere and I really doubt they are going to bother doing that and not do anything with him.

they save millions on the food budget

Attached: Grant Gustin Too Skinny.jpg (800x500, 53.14K)

They'll introduce Bart Allen as the new Flash

Surely they'll feed him more money for a season 10 so they can pay off the Justice League/apocalypse teaser from season 1.