Theory

When Charlie Cox said this Daredevil isn't the same as the one in the Netflix show. All he means is that this is a more family friendly version of him.

The Daredevil related events that happened in the main MCU are exactly the same as how they played out in the TV show. The only difference is there was less swearing, blood, and adult stuff.

Attached: Charlie Cox No Way Home.jpg (1280x720, 85.75K)

actually it's because in the MCU Daredevil is only blind to one thing: the swirling cinnamon sugar blast of every bite from Cinnamon Toast Crunch

It’s not the same one because Feige is going to start from scratch with Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

No one cared about those two shows anyway. Jess and Dare are the only relevant Marvel Netflix shows.

The She-Hulk leak implies that it's still canon since one of the episode deals with Jennifer prosecuting Melvin Potter, while Matt defends him

Are the spider-men and villains from the Raimi and Webb movies even supposed to be EXACTLY the same?

They're not. The backstories and personalities are the same. But they're appearance is slightly different. Doc Ock for one has a green turtleneck which he didn't have in SM2.

They're obviously meant to be the same (although I think they become variants when they return to their timelines at the end after Peter cures them).

It's going to be pick and choose canon, user. They'll keep Daredevil but pitch Iron Fist for example.

On another unrelated note, I hope he gets a better RED costume

Well what's wrong with the current red suit?

Attached: ddbig-630x420.jpg (980x653, 57.66K)

>On another unrelated note, I hope he gets a better RED costume
Apparently he's going to wear a yellow outfit this time

Attached: images (7).jpg (548x560, 24.66K)

I think they just won't acknowledge shows like Iron Fist but the gist is that the Netflix shows are in the same continuity as the MCU.

It's fine but they hardly used it in the damn show because casuals complained. Besides if we're starting fresh, every reason to upgrade/improve
I'm aware, and I prefer red.
It's still up for debate until proven otherwise. Fisk seems stronger for one thing

>i prefer red
I bet you like sucking cum out of men's assholes too, you fucking faggot.

show me on the doll where redman killed your kaiju father

I can see them doing the same thing as antman and have the newest iron fist be the default one while Danny Rand plays a mentor rol.

Attached: BA01D454-4276-4914-A12A-54923321EA9C.jpg (449x682, 63.25K)

Oh I'm the asshole for preferring the iconic red outfit than the WIP? Just because it's the original it doesn't by default make it good. Look at Lobo

Looks like Etrigan the demon.

>It's still up for debate until proven otherwise. Fisk seems stronger for one thing
That can easily be explained away as Fisk taking the Power Broker's super soldier serum or something between Daredevil and Hawkeye.

Man Without Fear was his prototype suit, his iconic suit is his original yellow suit.

>When Charlie Cox said this Daredevil isn't the same as the one in the Netflix show
Shouldn't you believe the show's main actor until proven otherwise?

They'll never acknowledge, The Hand, Defenders, or Iron Fist. It's a soft reboot
A later retcon doesn't count, user.