What do you think of the 4 latest Pixar films?

What do you think of the 4 latest Pixar films?

Attached: AAE19A2D-CA08-46E1-908A-BF5F62F9FB4C.jpg (1165x659, 781.17K)

Soul and Onward had some kino moments, haven't seen the top two in pic rel because they look stupid

Attached: EgNKErZXgAEvt5L.jpg (900x675, 57.38K)

Clockwise from Red
>Meh
>Great
>Would bang the blue-elf-mom
>What the fuck was that?

Don't know, haven't bothered to see any of them.

Soul and Luca are great. Haven't seen Onward or Turning Red.

Luca>Soul>Turning Red>>>>Onward

Luca looks much better than the others.

Soul > Luca > The Good Dinosaur > Onward > Turning Red

This. I haven't seen any Pixar film since Finding Dory, and even that I regret.

Trash except for one, which was only decent - not truly good or great.

It’s commendable they’re letting artists make more personal projects but it has been strange coming to terms with that specific direction for the studio. Sure they all have their problems but they’re definitely different, and I prefer them for their deeper moral messages. With a lot of self contained stories emphasizing the character progression as the plot.

Wall-E was the last good pixar film

>Onward
The setup was probably the most relatable to me but damn this movie just wasn't very interesting.
>Soul
Strong beginning and had some pretty good moments that I really loved, it's good
>Luca
haven't seen it, looks like a comfy movie about a fish kid
>Turning Red
I thought it was charming and enjoyed it, probably the one I had the most fun watching of the 3 I've seen.

The Italian one was kinda boring to me, the other three were fun

Attached: 1645047382938.jpg (500x314, 67.09K)

Soul? More like 'Soulless'
Onward? More like 'A Step Backward'
Luca? More like 'Shape of Water: For Babies'
Turning Red? More like 'From Embarrassment' at how Pixar used to set the standard and now it just does whatever everyone else is doing.

Turning Red>Soul>Luca>>>>>Onward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Good Dinosaur (it’s just Land Before Time)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Every fucking Pixar sequel with the exception of Toy Story 2 and 3, and I only liked Incredibles 2 for Violet

Soul is decent.
Onwards has a few good moments but some scenes are forgettable. However I feel like if you didn’t have an older/younger brother relationship like they did (and me), this movie wouldn’t hit you at all.
Turning red was surprisingly decent. First part of the film is the best.
Luca is the best out of all of them.

Didn't watch any of them. Looks like the art style is getting uglier with each film. Legitimately thought he Panda movie was a French Grubhub commercial and wondered why everyone was getting pissed off and making threads.

Attached: 1444522302558.jpg (232x254, 20.38K)

Luca is unironically up there with Pixar’s best
Turning Red had horrific marketing, but the film is actually alright
Soul has some good points in it and I like the living world stuff and the messages it gives there, but I find the sidekick ghost real annoying and the afterlife sections mostly uninteresting
I didn’t hate Onward when I watched it, but holy crap I forget it exists. It feels like there’s a good concept here, but they’re too scared to try anything interesting with the world

Luca was probably the best of the lot, which is fucking depressing because it was painfully mediocre and bland.

I have only watched Luca and that was out of boredom.

Luca was kino
Turning red: 2/10
Soul: 4/10
Onward 2/10

I don't think you know what clockwise means.

>Onward: First movie in a long time to surprise me with its ending (truly was bittersweet)
>Soul: A half-in-half movie that I ended up appreciating for its ending about how it feels to achieve a dream.
>Luca: Was a blessing of a movie to see during quarantine and made me foster an appreciation for the outdoors
>Turning Red: Loved the art style and was just generally fun

I always disliked Pixar save a one or two gems (mainly Wall-E and Coco ). Even the good ones I liked were weaker on the re-watch, like Ratatouille. The 'big guys' of the company were always disinteresting and pretty boring. These last four movies have really made me consider them an interesting company of late. I hope they make more of them instead of sequel garbage of decade(s) old movies.