Realistically, who would win?

Realistically, who would win?

Attached: 1647307975723.jpg (1982x695, 303.79K)

My sister-in-law flies one of those.

Whatever kid walks under her and points out that she doesn't have a clitoris, and then politely asks if she knows female circumcision is illegal under Canadian law

Is the A-10 slated to be replaced? I have heard of this being discussed once as it is a somewhat old airframe but at the same time it apparently makes a lot of jobs. Don't care about the raccoon movie.

Bigpanda's speed is limited and she doesn't have projectile attacks.

The A10, but the world of Turning Red is too innocent to allow for the visual of a giant red panda being rent asunder under a storm of uranium-depleted 0.43kg API.

if Jin can't cumflate Ming with his legendary asian-canadian cock, the Canadian PM will unleash the ice cream tank jets to further inflate and immobilize the kaiju-sized red panda to the point of immediate popping. Ming will have to be strapped down to the stadium, have a giant tube inserted into her giant panda mouth, and filled with Nestle REAL DAIRY ice cream. while being turned into an enormous sphere that will eclipse the city of Toronto, Ming will also experience the world's biggest brain freeze, landing her in the Guinness world records for word's largest panda, world's roundest panda, world's most ice cream eaten, and world's biggest brain freeze of all time

Attached: redpandaming.png (673x555, 646.91K)

can she alternate bewteen forms at will?

No.

>doesn't have projectile attacks
It isn't hard to pick up a car and start chucking, user.

Her best bet would be hiding behind a building and swatting at it if it flew by. I was initially going to say the plane would win, but given this is a supernatural giant red panda, I could see it being bullet proof and bomb proof.

Though how the fuck she jumped into a packed stadium and caused no deaths (via falling debris or panicked trampling) is a fucking miracle in of itself.

Mommy Vageta

Only with a special ball of light that mixes with oxygen.

Pretty sure she can't, or at least, not in the movie. I could see her learning to harness its power in a hypothetical show, as long as being prohibited from transforming isn't part of her community service.

The plane, is made of metal and can shoot metal.

I've heard that aircraft, even military aircraft, is pretty fragile, and that fighter jets rely on speed and not getting hit in the first place, rather than being able to sustain damage.

The A-10 is extremely slow. It can carry a lot of ordnance, though.

I doubt Ming is bulletproof in her giant red panda form. Let alone standing the force of DU rounds the size of beer cans going mach 5 at her. I don’t care what kind of bullshit magical powers she has, she still has flesh and bone.

At that point, I'd say the determining factor for who'd win would be how tolerable collateral damage from explosions would be. If the pilot is under strict orders to not get bystanders blown up, that could make things difficult.

The thing is, are the panda forms only flesh and bone? Sure they have weight and are very obviously touchable, but they kinda seem to have supernatural capabilities.

With Mei I can still see as purely flesh and bone, she basically turns into a bear. But Ming is enormous. No furry mammal can reasonably get that big and not immediately die from their joints exploding or overheating. Something's powering up everything about her to sustain her in such a size, chances are it could feasibly protect her from shit. The pandas were made for warfare, after all.

>Something's powering up everything about her to sustain her in such a size, chances are it could feasibly protect her from shit. The pandas were made for warfare, after all.
Possible. But keep in mind their ancestors lived at a time were the most advanced weapon was essentially the cannon. If she had some magic bullshit going on and it protects her from damage I think the maximum protection would be a cannonball traveling 400m/s. Now imagine armor piercing depleted uranium rounds being fired at 3900 rounds by an titanium armored aircraft going 560kmh

Meant for

The only thing that can beat her is big white cock

We aren't completely aware of their full powe level while in panda form.