HOLLAND SPIDER-MAN IS BAD BECAUSE.... IT JUST IS OKAY!!!!

>HOLLAND SPIDER-MAN IS BAD BECAUSE.... IT JUST IS OKAY!!!!

Attached: Spider-man.jpg (1040x585, 89.93K)

I just just saw no way home and after seeing the ending there really isn't a reason to invest myself into watching the first two movies because the character development basically gets deleted.

k

I just saw return of the king and after seeing the ending there really isn't a reason to invest myself into watching the first two movies because the bad guy basically gets deleted.

Iron-boy

Attached: 1643862518971m.jpg (615x1024, 84.47K)

That Tobey looks nothing like the real guy. The only reason I even know it should be Tobey is that I know the scene.

Pretty much, he basically gets rebooted and the reason is obviously because Sony wants to make Spider-Man movies without Marvel Studios

Honestly I can't believe that in the end Sony won, the MCU will die soon and Sony will continue to milk Tom Holland after its death

>Sony will continue to milk Tom Holland
Hot.

>Pretty much, he basically gets rebooted and the reason is obviously because Sony wants to make Spider-Man movies without Marvel Studios

And here I was thinking it's because the first two movies were constantly being shit on about how Peter was so off character.

He does feel more bland than the other two. The other Spider-Mans are more character pieces while Holland Spider-Mans focus much more on his interactions with the MCU world around him, which to their credit I think they do really well, but as a result they don't do some of the aspects people like about the other two series as well.

Attached: spider-man-movies-in-order-index-1631199371.jpg (640x637, 64.06K)

Tom doesn't want to play Spider-man anymore.

his ears need to be bigger

Holland is not a bad Spiderman, he's not Spiderman.

I actually think NWH sort of redeemed him a bit

No, but his connections to Tony Stark and the Avengers were what caused him to be "off character", remove that and you could say they did it because of the criticisms but they didn't because both movies were very successful and the majority of people liked them

They removed his connection to the MCU by the end of NWH because Sony wants a Sony only Spider-Man movie with Tom Holland, that's it, so the whole Sony universe of Marvel characters is pretty pointless now when you can use the actual Spider-Man, wonder what they'll do after Morbius

Also a wider, shorter face and less pointy chin. It's really just a terrible rendition of Tobey Maguire.

Attached: proxy-image[1].jpg (1200x900, 96.7K)

based, Zendaya is fucking ugly. If they were gonna blackwash MJ the least they could do is hire an attractive black girl

I thought far home was good but no home was shit I hate Multiverse fan service bullshit

NWH was tailored made for the gaping mouth faggot who yells at the movie theater when he hears Electro's theme song

I didn't hate NWH, it was fun but I also thought it was the weirdest movie in the MCU, it's like a fanfiction movie that was made in a rush with no thought put into it except referencing past movies for the sake of audience reaction videos. Before it came out I thought that this movie would kill the MCU and after seeing it a few days ago I stand by that even more, like why would the average movie goer give a fuck about the MCU after seeing this movie?

I also love that they confirm Uncle Ben didn't exist even though Peter's introduction in Civil War is a subtle retelling of Uncle Ben and his whole speech, the references in Homecoming and FFH and also the namedrop in What If?, but no

Attached: yes.png (771x804, 206.27K)

This no need to waste money on Disney clearly 3 part film spiderman origin story

>Comparing Return of the King to a shit Disney films

KYS.

Zendaya is decent looking, Any Forums posters seething they ain't got bitches.

She's not even a true black, just another mutt.