Kite-Man Spin-Off "Noonan's"

/ourguy/ is getting a spin-off series for HBO Max

slashfilm.com/798021/harley-quinn-spin-off-series-in-the-works-at-hbo-max-sxsw/

>According toSchumacker, "Noonan's" will follow Kite Man as he buys Noonan's Bar, an infamous hangout spot for hitman and henchmen of Gotham that first appeared on "The Demon Annual"in 1993 and is named after hitman Sean Noonan. "He tries to run the bar by himself but it doesn't turn out so easy,"Schumacker revealed. "We have Harley and Ivy appear in the first episode, but after that we havewith different goons and villains appearing every episode like Lex Luthor and Bane. It will be kind of like 'Cheers' for supervillains."

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137.17K)

Kite Man was one of the more enjoyable parts of that show so I'll give it a shot

I'd be down with this if Sixpack and the other Section 8 guys show up.

>'Cheers' for supervillains
you have my attention, but i don't really have much faith since i thought harley quinn was shit.

I hope he gets a better girlfriend.

Harley Quinn seems very easy to stretch too thin, but they might pull it off.

Anyone showing excitement for this is an idiot.

>female-led show wasn't doing well so they test out how a male-led show will do

>same showrunner and writing staff as Harley Quinn
Nah

I always thought Harley Quinn was the worst part of her show, so I'll give it a shot.

Attached: 0.png (592x439, 406.87K)

I don't really get people who like Kite man.

>Turns the Penguin into a jew stereotype.
>Use him for nothing but jew jokes during his small screentime.
>Kill him off unceremoniously despite the fact that he's the second most recurring Batman villain after the Joker since the early 40s.
>Do the same with Scarecrow.
>Mister Miracle got 50 seconds of screentime before Harley killed him by breaking the back of his head with a baseball bat.
>Jason Praxis got killed as soon as he got introduced too.
The writers of this show can go fuck themselves.
Harley was only ever good in the Animated series and some of the comics written by Paul Dini.
Also kinda unrelated but why they feel the need to make so many characters either black or ambiguously brown?
If anythign their own version of Mr Freeze shows that being woke never works out well for you in the end...Besides why did Mr Freeze insulted Penguin and Bane by calling them WHITE? I mean look at Bane, he's clearly not white, is white just some buzzword now?
The only good Harley is the one from the Animated series, She pretty much sucks on everything else.
So no, I have no interest on this show.

Attached: vls630.png (3297x870, 2.33M)

>one of the lead writers for harley quinn said kiteman was purposefully made to be someone fans would think is below ivy so they would clap when her and harley hook up
>instead becomes a fan favorite character that normies were annoyed about how poorly he was treated
What a retard.

They're not wrong.

All I can hear is Mark Lily from Ugly Americans

>they're animating Bueno Excellente
Based if it happens.

i see twitter dykes are already seething

Attached: 09876545678.jpg (1208x4709, 2.1M)

Obligatory read the sam humphries run, it´s good or harleen if you want

A broken clock is right twice a day. Yoy only liked Kite man because you wanted him to de-dyke Poison Ivy. Without that there's nothing you're gonna like about this show.

You'd think they'd be happy about Kite Man getting a spin-off since it means he'll leave HQ.

i see twitter dykes have already shown up to this thread to seethe

Seriously, the entire show is bad and it's silly to think this is gonna be different.

dykes are never happy. if they were happy they wouldn't be dykes.

This isn't a Any Forums vs twitter thing user, you just have bad taste.

literally incel coping

They don't want men being happy.

>a james gunn cameo
Hmm
>a james gunn cameo where he plays himself
Ugh

Attached: FN1uPtiaQAEYqNY.jpg (720x871, 238.92K)

>Noonan's
>Villains include Bane and Lex Luthor

Give me cutaways of Tommy holding Kite Man at gunpoint when he tries to rename the bar and the best goddamn bartender in Gotham doing this

Attached: Tut Tut.jpg (584x456, 214.53K)

>yuriniggers still mad that ivy took dick
This will never stop being funny to me.

It's the only laugh you're gonna get with this premise.