Gravity Falls

In "Carpet Diem", when Dipper (as Mabel) won the key to the room, he celebrated by doing a foot pop. Not too long after, he called Mabel "Dipper". What happened?

Attached: 1644921432529.jpg (500x500, 70.23K)

Also, are Dipper's shorts really short?

Attached: sussybaka.png (777x934, 1.03M)

The thought of Dipper wearing short shorts gave me a boner. Fuxk you.

Doesn't he wear them in canon?

Source?

1 Corinthians 6:18

Ha

What happened to Dipper mentally?

Maybe spending too long as each other would have made them believe and act as their host bodies? So Mabel would start thinking of herself as Dipper and viceversa.

Like how in Jimmy Neutron the bodyswap was permanent so the best solution was just brainwash themselves into believing they where each other.

Attached: jimmy-neutron-hair[1].gif (498x277, 1.56M)

Interesting

Attached: 8048ce11814810b2912da3799415984e.jpg (1000x563, 71.57K)

I don't get it.

Don't get what?

How to be like Dipper?

does that really happen? I never watched any Jimmy neutron. if so, that's the most based ending to a brainswap episode possible.

Yeah kind of my memory is foggy but I vividly remember Jimmy saying it was a one way bodyswap and his solution wasn't much dumping both their memories on a machine and have their friends manually sort them to their respective body.
They didn't quite swap minds again they just swapped memories so each body would act like the other.

I wonder what he did to his hand that he can't draw any more

Imagine if they never returned to their bodies, would they still keep the charade through the entire series?

Attached: sibling_swap_by_onatart_d6ve26l-fullview.jpg (600x821, 152.36K)

Who?

exit mouse.