Why is Disney supporting toxic family abuse?

What kind of message are you sending to young women? That it's not good to show emotions? To sit there like a good demure little girl? That it's okay to live with an emotionally abusive mother? Hard pass!
As a father of three women who were emotionally abused by their mother, I have to say, I was traumatized seeing this on screen. Boo!
Thank God, I instilled in these young women to stand up for themselves and to show emotion and to not live with abuse!

Attached: Bad movie that support abuse.jpg (320x180, 13.98K)

Drive a screwdriver into your eyesocket you belligerent cunt. I want you to look in the mirror and just start ripping away at flesh until you fall unconscious.

>That it's not good to show emotions?
>To sit there like a good demure little girl?
>That it's okay to live with an emotionally abusive mother?

是的

No! How dare you insult me, good sir! I have you know that I am am a respect member in my community and i bet you are some nameless hoodlum in a distained city!

ok
no it's ok i'll do it

>What kind of message are you sending to young women? That it's not good to show emotions?
They're already being taught this as the "healthy alternative" to promiscuity, it's been like that for 40 years now

i'm pro filial piety

It's so frustrating how every criticism of the movie is either "she shouldn't be disobeying her mother" or "she shouldn't stay with her abusive mother".

What do you people even want,

伟大的,光荣的,正确的

Imagine this being your daughter.

Attached: 1647299060020.png (917x629, 513.11K)

I want Disney to stop supporting abuse parents and stop using these tropes because overall it's harmful to children that has to deal with this, whether you like it or not, some families have to separate for both families can be happy or just not to be around with them at all. It's always, "you have to make up with them! They're your family!" but in reality it's for the safety of the children that's more important.

Literally every Disney protagonist disobeys their parents from Ariel to Mulan to Jasmine to Simba, why’s it an issue now

Why is her default face, "I can't fit through the door and I need to pee like a fire hose"?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

No, most of the criticisms are "it's a bad movie with a bad plot and bad pacing (and hideous character designs)" so let's not revise history.

I want a generic but entertaining film with little to no message

HOLY FUCK READ THE CATALOG

Don't insult me, you foul charlatan! This movie support the docile nature of women which I find utterly sexist, so go fuck yourself!

What does OP care about messages sent to young women? What does any user crying about "think of the children!" care about children?

>I have you know that I am am a respect member in my community
Who posts on 4chins.

Imagine having a daughter

Attached: EA5E0A4B-8DA1-4243-BEEA-06AD29ED3F93.jpg (1242x701, 167.97K)