Alright, let see how much of a Disney worshipping circlejerk this board is...

Alright, let see how much of a Disney worshipping circlejerk this board is. I want to see Any Forums try to criticize Disney.

Inb4 Disneyshill derail the thread with off topic idpol.

Attached: Symbol-Walt-Disney.jpg (1200x800, 59.79K)

>waaaahhhh people like this thing that I don't!!!

I dont know if disney makes anything i would or have actually watched. Did they make amphibia? That was... a show i guess

I'm sorry but...no. This isn't it. Disney is one of the most positive and good to be near places of all time. YOU. NEED. TO. DO. BETTER.
First of all they care about the industry (making high quality children's films) they care about their legacy (ever heard of funko pops?) and they care about telling diverse stories!! (Unlike some studios I know...Cough Cough Dreamworks). Still got a problem? Maybe go suck a lemon?

Attached: 3t4yew.jpg (400x396, 14.71K)

They are making you pay $5000 to stay in a 2 foot room and you still have to pay up-charges from that if you want shit like drinks

What's the point of discussion then

I hate disney with a burning passion, and hate that have to admit they've ever made anything good. But I'm more Any Forums than Any Forums.

Is there a way to separate Disney, the animation studio, from Disney, the media empire?

The biggest mistake Disney is making is having Jennifer Lee in charge of their animation studio. She's a terrible writer and writing is the only thing she is "qualified" to do.

How does Mickey's dick taste faggot?

I'll do a back and forth. What I liked as I was growing up, vs why they've always been bad.

Pros
>Stories about diversity and getting along with people who are different then you.
>Theme parts are amazing
>Amazing and catchy songs
>since Disney's death have opened up to be less conservative
> 2D animation still some of the best from the west.

Cons
>Pokahontas
>being pretentious as fuck and two faced about policies
>changing history and trying to simplify conflicts into black and white outcomes
>Marketing off Diversity while still being the modern day equivalent to conservative
>buying up all these other pieces of media and running them into the ground.
>making it so that Hollywood can't produce indie films because Disney pretty much owns everything.

star wars hotel is too expensive

Attached: 1647307231702.jpg (2185x1457, 826.68K)

This and Kathleen Kennedy should be tried for war crimes. However I cannot hate Disney entirely because I love Elsa more than is reasonable.

Attached: dff.jpg (630x960, 185.13K)

the place has been soulless since Walt died

Attached: disney.jpg (1240x775, 184.99K)

Nah, because all decisions are taken and approved by the guys at the top of the empire. At some point, the fat cats stopped letting the studio experiment and try all sorts of crazy shit; and now we're stuck with safe formulas or straight up ads like WiR2.

Attached: 3b3baca7f9b4364ca4b1a848519540a7--pixar-movies-disney-movies.jpg (502x496, 45.04K)

Touchstone was their only branch to consistently be good

>mandalorian and Rogue One are the only good live action stuff they've made since purchasing star wars. TLJ is one of the worst blockbusters released in the last decade or so
>phase 4 has been pretty bad so far. The only good Disney Plus show is Hawkeye, the rest range from boring to hot garbage
>the incredibles blows
>all the sequels they've made to their animated films have been horrendous and actively shit on their predecessors with the exception of toy story 2
I'm the same but with Anna. I agree about Kennedy

Attached: 1592855130445_remastered.jpg (3204x3204, 1.2M)

>criticize Disney
Child's Play.
>Encanto is a massively overhyped kids movie that tries to have a serious, emotional plot, but fails due to being over reliant on comedy
>Pixar's "emotional" scenes are shallow and have no decent buildup or payoff.
>Disney never gave Avengers EMH the love it deserved.

>disney never gave Avengers EMH the love it deserved.
Oh God I totally forgot about that. Season 1 is probably my favorite cartoon ever. I think if they kept it going it could've easily matched up with the best of DC's animated shows.

Disney has a huge list of things wrong with it, but harping on them over and over just makes you as bad the Disneyshill

> Kathleen Kennedy
well good news. according to this guy, she has been fired from lucasfilm 88 times

Attached: YbTnTrIq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32.17K)